Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Thread to baggsy Lance's stripped victories
  • rkk01
    Free Member

Edric 64 – Member
    The UCI have not stripped him of anything yet the US drug agency have no right to strip titles outside of their jurisdiction
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

You appear to be a little behind the news???

He HAS been stripped…

If you are correct, then please tell USADA, WADA, Congress and the federal judge…

Edric64
    Free Member

Not seen the news this afternoon .So The UCI have taken the tour wins away ?

Edric64
    Free Member

Just looked on the BBC site and it says the UCI have not banned him or is there an update I have missed?

rkk01
    Free Member

Edric, nothing to do with UCI? USADA have ruled him inellegible to compete, as of Aug 1998

Edric64
    Free Member

Which is what I said the UCI so far have not stripped him of the tour titles ,they may do but its not up to USADA to do it as its not their race

deus

Johnclimber, i’ve already claimed 2002 (fought off one usurper that tried to claim it) and successfully came back from injury to defend it in 2003.

You may have another year, don’t know if 2007/8 are taken yet.

Have we started baggsying (sic) KoM and Points jerseys yet?
    (or do we have to have strava credentuals to back them up)

sbd16v
    Free Member

telegraph says he has been stripped

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/lancearmstrong/9497915/Lance-Armstrong-stripped-of-seven-Tour-de-France-titles-and-banned-for-life-for-doping-by-USADA.html

🙁 unreal you can pass every test but because someone says you did it yu can be stripped.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Thread to baggsy Lance's stripped victories’ is closed to new replies.