Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Thoughts on Mondraker Dune
  • daver27
    Free Member

Hi,

Has anyone got a Mondraker Dune (2015 hopefully)?

if so, how are you finding it for durability? heard that the older ones were a bit fragile in the linkages and required a lot of maintenance, but that Mondraker were meant to be changing this for this year.

cheers

midwales
    Free Member

I have a 2015 Dune (the base one) great bike, no problems and so good to ride. Just go and get one.

butlerjamesp
    Free Member

They did a bit of re-engineering when they upped the wheel size, less flex in the newer one so bearing issues aren’t a major problem. Bearings are cheap though (£25 a set) so once a year or two and it’ll keep running sweet for you.

daver27
    Free Member

Bullet well and truly bitten and i now own and am staring at a bright Orange Mondraker Dune RR in my office!

Stunning!

chakaping
    Free Member

Stunning!

We’ll be the judge of that. Pics please!

northernmatt

I’ve got a 2013 one which is currently in need of new bearings. Rear end is a bit flexy but I have a thru axle rear triangle which should make it stiffer. Mine is a great ride and I can only imagine the jump to betweeny wheels will make it roll over even more stuff.

daver27
    Free Member

chakaping
    Free Member

Tony the Tiger says it’s great!

I like it too.

Used to have the 26in 160mm version, lovely supple ride and very fast.

chakaping
    Free Member

BTW – Congrats on the most quickly resolved “what bike” thread I can remember on this forum!

daver27
    Free Member

i’d sort of made my mind up anyway…. lol

just needed some peer pressure to drop that much money!!

My bike shall now forever be known as Tony. ta.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Thoughts on Mondraker Dune’ is closed to new replies.