Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Those with bad backs. What are you doing?
  • yunki
    Free Member

Valium in the first instance to ease pain and avoid further injury through over tense muscles in the effected area..

Followed by yoga and core strengthening exercises, I get by on simple daily plank pyramids and only **** my back when I slack out on regular core exercise

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Psoas stretch.

BigJohn

What is good for one type of back pain is wrong for another.

Be careful taking advice from anybody who hasn’t questioned you, examined you, and has expertise in that area.

It’s noticeable that everybody who comments has a cast iron guaranteed cure for every type of back pain going.

LoCo
    Free Member

Yoga, pilates, circuits, and a decent physio, get advice off them for what exercises are good. Maintaining a good core strength is key for me personally, but as above:

What is good for one type of back pain is wrong for another.

chewkw
    Free Member

My bad back was completely gone after being treated with traditional massage in Thailand. The blind masseur told me not to carry heavy weight, sit for too long and do more exercises to prevent recurrence …

Ya, I should have listened to him completely because on one particular day due to deadline for work I sat for too long at a twisted angle while typing away on pooter without realising I sat for too long at an angle… damn! The next day my back was hell. Now, I am slowly recovering again and dare not sit for more than 30mins at one sitting.

I am going back to get him to sort it out again when I travel to the far east.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Those with bad backs. What are you doing?’ is closed to new replies.