Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Those valve connector doofers for refilling camp stove gas canisters.
  • Spin
    Free Member

There was some chat about them a while back on a thread about Jetboils. People were using them to put all the little dribs and drabs of gas in the one canister.

Has anyone got any more info or a link to where I can buy one?

Ta

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I bought this one after that thread, only used it once so far but it worked like a charm. It feels somewhat over engineered for what it does but it other than that I’ve no complaints. The only tip is to create a decent differential between the two canisters before you start then the gas flows pretty rapidly and completely. I left the one I was emptying in the sunshine for a few minutes and the one I was filling in the freezer.

13thfloormonk

That’s genius! I’ve already fallen foul of trying to make the dregs of a container last a trip, now I can (hopefully) just keep refilling one wee canister out of one bigger canister.

Thanks for the heads up OP! 8)

Spin
    Free Member

Thanks folks.

midlifecrashes

Hijack.

Anyone know of one that would work for 907 canisters. We(ok, the girl guide group mrsmidlife runs) have six of the things all currently at that annoying not enough for the whole camp weekend but good for a couple of meals stage.

Stoner
    Free Member

mlc – we have 907s in the camper van, we just take two and run one out. Car camping it’s not a problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Those valve connector doofers for refilling camp stove gas canisters.’ is closed to new replies.