Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Those priceless moments (vasectomy content)
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

Had the snip this morning, went ok and when I was sitting in waiting room with another fella awaiting our post tea and toast discharge, the nurse said to us “I’ll be back in 5 minutes to finish you two off”…….

Neither of us took her up on her offer, laughing could have burst the stitches if we had of reacted appropriately 😆

MoreCashThanDash

I kept getting asked if I had shaved myself – apparently it was one of the neatest jobs they’d seen, and several nurses came in to admire/snigger at it.

Better than a mate of mine who was using a beard trimmer the night before his snip, slip of the hand and he had made the incision for them! Spent the evening in A&E being laughed at by the staff. Shocking lack of hand-eye coordination for a BA pilot!

dknwhy

I thought it was funny that the post under this one was “more explodey things”

grim168
    Free Member

After mine whilst still naked on the bed the eastern european nurse asked what size I was. I looked down and said at the moment not very big. The doctor shouted at her to give me a size medium support 🙄

crikey
    Free Member

I worked in an Operating theatre for 10 years. When the surgeon asked for a scrotal support, we used to stand and sing ‘Support the scrotum’ followed by 5 hand claps…

Some jokes never get old…

johnj2000
    Free Member

Even funnier the post under it at the moment is ‘how hard is this’ not very I would imagine.

Coyote
    Free Member

post tea and toast discharge

Cup of tea, slice of toast and a ****? Better than I got after mine.

grtdkad

Yup, it all comes flooding back.

Thought I was done, then the surgeon chap said “I’m just going to do that one again”. WTF!! That side was agony for days after.

Though when I was getting changed to leave, a nurse came in and asked to look and check … I kid you not! “erm, okay”, pulls boxers down again while she has a spy.

grannygrinder
    Free Member

Ah happy times.
    I’ve had it done twice, keyhole the first time left me still ‘firing on all cylinders’ round 2 was under a general anesthetic the op being performed by the largest Afro carribean gentlemen i have ever seen.
    Very big hands!!!! 😀

oldmanonabike
    Free Member

Those priceless moments when the Dr tells your wife she is 2 months pregnant……….. 2 months after your snip! 😯 Oh how we laughed! Remember kids practice safe riding until you get your licence to thrill off the Doc!

Wouldn’t change the outcome for the world though! A great son!!! 😀

takisawa2

Just awaiting confirmation of a chamber of blanks here.
    Second “sample” submitted two weeks ago.

Worst bit for me was handing in the sample & the girl on the desk knowing I’d cracked one off in the last hour…

organic355
    Free Member

I had a similar snigger moment when i had to give a “sample” and as I live 5 mins from the hospital my GP said it could be “produced” at home as long as I gave them a call to “tell them I was coming”. She looked at me funny when I burst out laughing 😮

oldmanonabike
    Free Member

Oh! and mine was performed by a Dr Ball – honest! As she made the final cut she said ‘gone forever!’ in a weird sort of way! Then I had my final son 9 months later 😀

pacerc200
    Free Member

When we went through ivf a guy went to the private room to provide a sample, on his return his waiting partner innocently piped up “oh that was quick”. It was at that point the waiting room desolved into laughter.

garage-dweller

Quick question for those who have had it, how long off the bike for post op?
    Organic that is priceless.

grtdkad

I reckon a lot of it is down to how gently they’ve handled you!

Many on here are back riding in no time. For me, one ‘side’ was painless, the other one was agony for about 4-5 days 😥

geordiemick00
    Free Member

I’m just about coping now with 600mg ibuprofen every six hours and paracetamol in between, riding anything at the minute is the last thing on my mind

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Those priceless moments (vasectomy content)’ is closed to new replies.