Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Those poxy England flags hanging on car windows…
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

…are back again.

I suppose the things will be here till we get dumped out of the world cup prematurely in good old England football fashion.

There will be thousands strewn the length and breadth of the country motorway network come winter time.

Jamie
    Free Member

You must be a complete riot at parties.

GeeWavetree
    Free Member

were they not in homage to st georges day!

Jamie
    Free Member

were they not in homage to st georges day!

Shh! Don't burst the OP's misplaced moan bubble 😉

tomzo
    Free Member

they probably have a ghastly affect on the mpg. So the english and their flags are directly responsible for global warming. I might have to start a new thread…

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

OP – St Georges day on friday wasn't it?

While I wouldn't put them on my van, I wish people could could be a bit more proud of our flag without fear of being called either a chav or a racist/BNP fan.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

They start with St George's day and just gather momentum there after.

It's a plague I tell the, a plague.!

johnners
    Free Member

You must be a complete riot at parties.

'cos nothing gets a party going like a cheap tatty flag flapping from a car winow?

Jamie
    Free Member

'cos nothing gets a party going like a cheap tatty flag flapping from a car winow?

Yes that is exactly what i meant. Well done, have a cookie.

retro83
    Free Member

tommy – Member
    they probably have a ghastly affect on the mpg. So the english and their flags are directly responsible for global warming. I might have to start a new thread…

Your post caused usage of electricity through lots routers, switches, servers etc…so you are directly responsible for global warming. PLANET CANCER! PLANET CANCER!

monkeychild
    Free Member

I always find it a bit odd that the English flag is associated with the British National Party??? Surely the Union flag is how they roll???

aP
    Free Member

And ironic that they're all made in China, no?

johnners
    Free Member

Where's my cookie?

monkeychild
    Free Member

And ironic that they're all made in China, no?

Who the BNP??? I knew there was something suspicious about them! The commies are trying to take over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miketually
    Free Member

Who the BNP??? I knew there was something suspicious about them! The commies are trying to take over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being Chinese is suspicious? Racist!

😉

monkeychild
    Free Member

Being Chinese is suspicious?

It's their beady eyes I tell thee. You can see hammers, sickles and Chairman Mao lurking in there!!!

Jamie
    Free Member

Where's my cookie?

It appears someone has stolen it.

swamp_boy

Last week there was a car going round Upminster almost completely covered in St George flags and Essex Conservatives banners. Still didn't hide the fact that…
    it was a Renault.

what a bunch of pound shop patriots. If you're really that patriotic at least buy a British car [ok, so some firms are foreign owned but you can still buy plenty made in this country]

johnners
    Free Member

Hairy blue bastard.

Travis

don't know about the UK, but here people 'proudly' display their Chinese flags on the car, then they spit out the window, through their cig butts on the ground.
    Yes, very proud of their country indeed. (Whilst driving an imported car, to show off their wealth)

romster
    Free Member

😯

zaskar
    Free Member

Dam I should have picked that one off the road on Friday and that other one yesterday…

And resell them!

On List: England flags and sledges for snow to make some extra cash…

Dellboy

CaptJon
    Free Member

The idea that someone's individual feeling of patriotism is demonstrated/detected through consumption choices is utterly ludicrous.

Jamie
    Free Member

CaptJon:
    The idea that someone's individual feeling of patriotism is demonstrated/detected through consumption choices is utterly ludicrous.

I agree with ComradeCaptJon 😉

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Those poxy England flags hanging on car windows…’ is closed to new replies.