Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • those little road brake shims, things for reducing lever reach-you know.
  • bobbyspangles

i only have small hands 🙄

so i think these will make a difference, would any of you kind people have some that i can try out please?

will swap for cash or cuddles.

rootes1
    MrSalmon
    Free Member

I’ve got some of these and they made a big difference for me, if that helps. I wouldn’t have said I have particularly small hands though!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Coleman
    Free Member

I have some which fit latest 105/Ultegra (5700/6700)- won’t fit previous versions. You’re welcome to them if suitable.

druidh
    Free Member

As above, you need to get the correct type for your shifters. The Specialized ones are for the older 105 STIs. The newer Shimano ones fit the 6700/5700 STIs. I didn’t used to bother but I’ve found them great for off-roading.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I have some – that I think may have come from some Sora levers, so if you’re not on raceday kit, let me know. 🙂

aP
    Free Member

Get some drop bars that are designed for use with small hands such as cinelli little wing.

lazybike
    Free Member

Do these shims just push into place? or do you have to take the lever apart?

druidh
    Free Member

No dismantling required.

lazybike
    Free Member

cheers druidh, going to try them on a caadx…

bobbyspangles

great response thanks.

gonetothehills, not a factory jackson so sora is fine if you can spare them great!

thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘those little road brake shims, things for reducing lever reach-you know.’ is closed to new replies.