Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Those Lily Allen pics
  • MartynS

Lily,

Oh yes.. she wouldn’t even have to beg

skidartist
    Free Member

Did you hear the one about DJGlover being caught **** by his mum? It was so embarrassing, he wasn’t expecting her to wake up.

Ba-dum tishhhh

MrNutt
    Free Member

nasty. pasties.

Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

Lily Allen is proper Bo.

The only thing that would put me off Debbie Magee would be that I expect Paul Daniels would probably want to be involved. I expect he like to watch at 1st, wearing nothing but a top hat and white gloves, then he might like to join in later, and I really don’t want his stumpy little wand anywhere near me.

“You’ll like it, not a lot, but you’ll like it” “Ha Ho. Now that’s Magik”

thefallguy
    Free Member

lol Mr Krabbs!

DezB
    Free Member

Of all the billions of women/girls in the world.. Lily ‘kin Allen??
    Youcannotbeserious!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

skidartist- that’s out of order. Well out of order.

andrew
    Free Member

Lily Allen? A sex object? Has the world gone mad? She is pug-ugly; it is an insult to every woman of below-average looks upward that the Allen beast would be considered before them.

And that comment about her dad? Having passed him IRL I am happy to confirm he’s an odd little man of about 5’3″.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Hora, are you nuts? Ugly as ****, no curves, hair like a mop. Lilly Allen is so much more interesting… I’m beggining to question your sanity 🙂

Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

Andrew are you one of those blokes that only go for women that conform to a set of criteria? In my experience men that do this are one of the below:

1. Incredibly attractive and can afford to be choosey as women fall at their feet (think Brad Pitt)
    2. Still in the closet. Saying every woman they meet is unattractive, to avoid having to come clean with friends and family. Which is of course true, because they like men!
    3. A virgin.
    4. Still attached to their mothers umbilical cord, and no one quite matches up to Mummy.

I’m guessing in your case it’s number 1?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Those Lily Allen pics’ is closed to new replies.