Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Those crash videos on pinkbike
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Anyone else wish they hadn’t watched these crash videos?

Jamie
    Free Member

I was fine with them. Would have liked to have known the outcome of the guy who cases the northshore with his chest, 5th vid down. Looks like a lot of broken things if he didn’t have armour on.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Even with armour that might sting a little.

Frankers
    Free Member

I must be a bit sick in the head as chuckled at most of them

grum
    Free Member

Have to admit me and the gf laughed at the hospital gap one.

giantalkali
    Free Member

only ‘good’ crash vid is available by searching pinkbike for ‘fender bender freakout’ as all concerned are uninjured, despite making a hell of a big deal over a little fall. Grovelling, sincere apologies and an epic soundtrack, what more could you ask?

I’ll not post a link as it’s already probably been seen by many.

jimjam
    Free Member

There was a rumour doing the rounds that the rider in the last one died from his injuries. Punctured lung apparently. I prefer the other rumour that he just broke a lot of bones.

grum
    Free Member

According to some in the comments he died, others say he just broke stuff. I hope he was ok, I suppose I sort of assumed pinbike wouldn’t be such ***** as to put up a video of someone dying in a selection of crash videos.

5lab

i reckon mine is at least as good as some of them 😀

adstick
    Free Member

Whilst I don’t want to watch anyone die, I have to admit a grim/humourous fascination with seeing people fall over (with or without bikes).

‘Best’ crash section I’ve seen in a while is Sean Burns’ part in Anthem 2. Sean Burns

Loads of crashing followed by some badass BMX.

Edit: If you have any interest in BMX get/watch Anthem 2. Amazing.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

5lab…deary me!
    Are/were you alright?

grum
    Free Member

If you read further in the comments on pinkbike, it’s pretty clear that the guy in the hospital gap video didn’t die, and is in fact still biking. He had to have facial reconstruction surgery though.

5lab, that’s awesome! 😯 – Where is that?

Interesting comment too:

Hugh you’re a ****. I really wish you had of died because you bullied me at school back in the 90’s. This is Karma you ****, only I went through more pain that you did. Get cancer please. Get cancer please.?

😕

Jamie
    Free Member

Hugh you’re a ****. I really wish you had of died because you bullied me at school back in the 90’s. This is Karma you ****, only I went through more pain that you did. Get cancer please. Get cancer please.?

The Internet.

Bringing people together since 19…erm something*

*Google it.

giantalkali
    Free Member

5lab – I crashed and made similar noises once. Not my finest hour. But character building…

5lab

yeah I was apparently out cold for a minute or two (can’t remember an hour after that), was very concussed (lost a month at one point) hurt my shoulder (muscle torn) and knee (impact against the frame) pretty bad and put a crack in the frame. its the big table at the bottom of uk bike park – its about 40ft (the vid really doesn’t do it justice), and I overshot it by another 15 ft or so. Had to buy a new lid as the foam in that one was down to approx 4mm thick on the right hand side

apparently those noises are the same that people generally make just before they die – caused by a complete lack of control of all your vocal chords..

I’ve no idea who that guy commenting is, I looked into his other comments and he appears to be a yank – guess he’s just trolling (on a video that was, at that point, over a year old)

thebunk

apparently those noises are the same that people generally make just before they die

😯

I’ve made those noises just going over the bars….(i.e. without first flying 65 feet – kudos btw, awesome crash, though I won’t watch the pinkbike ones).

atlaz
    Free Member

This was one I saw when I thought “Well that’s it, he’s got to be dead”. Thankfully he wasn’t and is still doing dumb stuff like that…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Those crash videos on pinkbike’ is closed to new replies.