Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Those Chinese bespoke suits on ebay and the likes, any experience?
  • scruff9252

Having a peruse of eBay as you do and noticed several vendors doing bespoke suits.

You send through your dimensions then no doubt a child in a sweatshop knocks you up a bespoke suit for prices similar to that of a supermarket suit.

Has anyone any experience? Whilst buying from China has been hit and miss, it has been more Hit than miss. I am tempted.

chewkw
    Free Member

Give it a try.

Help another person to earn a living.

🙂

edhornby

It will be made to measure rather than bespoke, better to get a good one OTP that fits in the chest and then go to a good garment alteration for the sleeves legs

br
    Free Member

No, but I’ve had suits and shirts made in Thailand when I was over on business. Quality and fit was/is superb, but then I paid extra for better materials (English cloth :-)).

Problem for you is that it’ll all depend on the material and workmanship – neither of which can you feel/see – so pot luck really.

hora
    Free Member

How much are we talking? You know the vast majority of good quality suit makers arent white

monkeychild
    Free Member
    scruff9252

Prices seem to be around £70-100 generally.Clicky

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Those Chinese bespoke suits on ebay and the likes, any experience?’ is closed to new replies.