Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Those camping tables with chairs attached….
  • Spud

Like these: http://www.outwell.dk/Furniture.aspx?b=Outwell&bid=2&lid=1&l=en-GB&ProductId=1794&pid=5&CatId=517

Anyone use the alu or bamboo one? Thoughts/ opinions please?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Or are they chairs with tables attached?? eh!? eh?

snowslave

we use the aluminium ish one for family camping. They provide 4 chairs and a table for a relatively small packing space. Got ours from amazon I think

Spud

Indeed it could be CK.

phinbob

We have a similar one to this but with a plastic top.

They work pretty well, good for the kids to sit at to read/draw when we are camping.

You have to sit down fairly carefully as they are not that robust, but all in all a good solution to a table when camping.

thejesmonddingo

Tried a plastic one,it disintegrated in one trip,now use aluminium one from Gooutdoors.com,sturdy as long as you don't jump on it,never seen a bamboo one.
    Ian
    See Here
    http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/quest-folding-style-aluminium-camping-table-p141558

uplink
    Free Member

They're OK if you're a midget

Nick

We've a plastic one, think it came from argos. It's been used for 3 x week long camping trips as well as numerous weekends with no probs, I'm 5'11 and can sit at it fine with my family.

iainc

reasonable plastic ones at Tesco for £18 at the moment

druidh
    Free Member

We have one of the blue plastic ones too. It's used regularly for 3 of us (sometimes 4) and it's been great value. Just watch not too put any hot pots on it.

Spud

Cheers for the heads-up Iainc!

Candodavid
    Free Member

don't kneel on the plastic seat version…we have a split in ours because of this.

steveh

All the ones I've seen are very small and uncomfy to sit at. I prefer a seperate table and folding camp chairs, more versatile and comfier.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Those camping tables with chairs attached….’ is closed to new replies.