Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • thorpe park – how does the fast track work?
  • lakesrider
    Free Member

Just looking at thorpe park in August and wondering about the fastrack tickets.

First, is it worth it?

Do you still have to queue with the fastrack? Not really clear on the website, the blurb says:

During your online booking you will be asked to select a timeslot for one of your Fastrack rides. The timeslot you select will determine the order of your rides and not the start time of the package. Please note, your first Fastrack ride will always be at 11am. Your ride times plus the name of the ride will be printed on your ticket.

Are the allocated times just randomly spread out over the day, or are they all grouped together consecutively?

Just thinking this might not be as good as it sounds if you want to do lots of other rides, you may not have time to queue for them depending on how your fast track times are spread out.

binners

I think its like this

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awslCMd0qDo[/video]

grievoustim
    Free Member

If you want to go on the big roller coasters on a weekend it’s probably worth it- you can queue for 2 or 3 hours to get on them on busy days.

Next time I’m going to call my eldest daughter in sick from school and go on a weekday

Grievoustim – loves rollercoasters, hates crowds, hates queuing

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Usually the fast track tickets let you go through the exit of the rollercoaster and they will let one pair straight onto the rollercoaster. I think there are seperate fast track queues on some of the rides like Stealth. There are normally not many people who use it when ever I go.

I’ve never used it and I normally get to go on all the rides at least once when I go, assuming you are there before it opens.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s like queuing… but faster.

servo
    Free Member

Thought for a second there was a secret trail centre at Thorpe Park. Oh well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘thorpe park – how does the fast track work?’ is closed to new replies.