Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Thomson Elite Covert Dropper
  • Lakes_Puma

When will this be available in the UK!?

Lakes_Puma

Anyone have any idea?

gavstorie
    Free Member

Ask the importer.. If anyone knows.. its liable to be them..

Contact Us:

Please email info@i-ride.co.uk for all enquires or alternatively call 01444 243000

i-ride.co.uk is the trading name of
    Jim Walker and Co Ltd.
    Registered in England number 03004608
    Registered Address:
    7-8B Mid Sussex Bus. Park
    Ditchling Common Ind. Est.
    Folders Lane East
    Ditchling
    Sussex
    BN6 8SE

Lakes_Puma

Cheers Gav, I wasn’t sure who the importer is.

I’ve dropped them an email.

pedlad

Did you get a reply?

I’m looking at integrated droppers for a new build and all reports of these and the near identical external version seem good.

There always seem to be lots of reports of faulty reverbs (Been a number of problems amongst my friends) and the reviews of the KS Lev integra also seem very mixed…..

I’m keen on the idea of a cable actuated internal post. Any other options if the Thomson isn’t available/requires me to rob too many banks?

unsponsored
    Free Member

Thomson is available as covert has been for a number of weeks. Ordered one from i-ride directly. Used an external one and loved it. Worked really well. decided on a covert version for my new frame. Despite much fettling the post would drop a little after each time it was raised. Similar issues being reported by a few riders in the US. Sent mine back received a refund.

pedlad

Wow so the full £349 😯 (edit you sure you’re not spnsored :wink:)
    No wonder you wanted a refund.

I think I’ll be trying my luck with a reverb then..

sillyoldman

KS integras are nice now. The old version was a bit pish, but the new one has been great for me. Especially with the Southpaw lever.

pedlad

Why nice now? What’s changed?

sillyoldman

The first generation cable actuation mechanism at the bottom of the post was terrible. Revised one is spot on, and comes supplied with a cable set up template so you don’t have to faff about with trial,and error, or measuring the length of exposed inner cable.

Lakes_Puma

I did get a very quick response (unlike Fisher who couldn’t even be bothered to respond to my mail)

From what I can remember I think they said beginning of August for general availability.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Thomson Elite Covert Dropper’ is closed to new replies.