Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • That new On-One Fatty Trail Fat Parky thing
  • 40mpg

This one

Does anyone have any more info as the description is very brief on the On-One site.

Frame weight
    Rear hub spacing
    BB width
    Will it take 5″ tyres
    Suspension correction – will it take 120mm blutos?

Apparently its based on the Parkwood which is 120mm suspension corrected.

I also hereby dub it the ‘Fat Parky’ in that respect <reminisces about getting chased by fat parkies on my bmx back in youth>

spawnofyorkshire

ooof the welds on that aren’t very pretty

wwaswas

They do seem to start selling stuff and then trickle the details people will use to actually make a purchasing decision out over the next few weeks.

peakyblinder
    Free Member

ooof the welds on that aren’t very pretty

You’re not kidding! is that a slip at the top of the downtube?
    Can someone airbrush that up a bit!

scotroutes

Apparently, it’s for B+ tyres, so half-eaten.

faustus

I thought the normal parkwood could run B+, as per a recent pic on fb? I thought part of the point of B+ was that it could retrofit a lot of 29ers (that may just be too blissfully uncomplicated/naive of me though!)

STATO
    Free Member

I thought part of the point of B+ was that it could retrofit a lot of 29ers (that may just be too blissfully uncomplicated/naive of me though!)

It was, thats why the first tyres were 2.8. Then as you’d expect people wanted bigger and you ended up with 3-3.5″ tyres and another ‘wheel size’.

faustus

Well if it is for ‘fat’ B+, then I sense the use of boost hubs to really spoil us with new ‘standards’ 😉

rene59
    Free Member

Still not doing XLs then … the bastards!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ohhh that’s cool*, now if they could only figure out what was wrong with my original fatty and get it back to me!

*and probably a lot closer to what I actualy need than a fat bike, but I like the bonkersness of it in corners.

thv3
    Free Member

According to the thread on mtbr (here), it will take a 26 x 4″ floater.

How different is the geometry to the “normal” fatty?

scotroutes

The official line from PX/OO support is “keep your eyes on the website, more details coming soon”. Case resolved…..

rOcKeTdOg

*stares*

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘That new On-One Fatty Trail Fat Parky thing’ is closed to new replies.