Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • This week's Apprentice thread
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

It really is dull this year, don’t you think?

I hope some of the selection team get fired and they’ll get back to choosing bellends of the highest order for my amusement.

And pretty girls.

wwaswas

I’m just hoping they broadcast an episode where ‘The Goose’ has a non-speaking role. That womans voice grates.

headfirst
    Free Member

strategy strategy strategy strategy strategy strategy strategy……..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You’re fired!

cynic-al
    Free Member

I presume “the goose” is the northern one?

swedishmatt
    Free Member

headfirst – Member
    strategy strategy strategy strategy strategy strategy strategy……..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You’re fired!

He managed to get in the word “Strategic” in the “loser taxi ride” too.

I hope the Apprentice doesn’t get re-made for next year. Like selling shit in the street? Jesus. How exciting.

I’d rather have people fight it out with swords or SOMETHING. I want blood.

theteaboy
    Free Member

headfirst – Member

You’re fired!

In fairness though, he was right.

And she’s an idiot.

RustySpanner

The contestants become more repulsive every year.

In order of which ones I’d like to hurt the most;

The Scottish one with too much plastic surgery (A nose job? You’re 28 you vaccous halfwit).

The rat faced liar.

And the one with a voice like gas escaping from the rotting corpse of a dead cow. She makes me ashamed to be northern.

I haven’t the time or energy to despise the rest as much as I’d like, but they’ve all got potential.

wwaswas

this one;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRW7FSTrLYY[/video]

atlaz
    Free Member

“Not a lot of people dislike me” – Epic fail in the first 10 seconds then. LOTS of people dislike you now you went on TV.

Also, I didn’t understand why she thought that saying she studied really hard to show she could work hard despite the fact she’s not very clever was a good idea. Is that a selling point for people these days? “I’m a bit thick but keen as mustard” doesn’t seem like a strong message.

atlaz
    Free Member

Oh God.. why did I start watching their audition videos? wwaswas I hate you. Seriously.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNYgJWfWxp4[/video]

Jam packed with cliches (and half-remembered ones at that). Particularly love how he says people who think and are thoughtful scare him as he doesn’t understand their motivation.

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

Got to hand it to the Northern bird though she knew her market with the tan in Essex!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘This week's Apprentice thread’ is closed to new replies.