Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • this weekend riding stories
  • sucklingmatt
    Free Member

i packed off the mrs and 2 x juniors off to the in laws for sunday lunch so i could go out and ride, on the proviso i got milk for the littlest suckling….after an hour i had achieved this task, what is it living on an island that people tend to run out for things arghhhh….any way i got to my riding place of choice little bit out than my normal rides which i ride from home. I got in the car park and nobody was there which was really weird. I had arrived at south barrule which is a good mtb place with single track and forests and nobody was there.

So off i rode spotting routes off the main path disecting the tress so i did alot of deviation, but all good fun doding tress stumps. Then going up happened and i was blowing harder than a scottish piper but i rode it all up to the begining of the purpose built down hill…i have to be honest i stormed down hitting all my old lines must be more than a year sisnce i have been here but you would never know.

Then as i rode past the car park for a second lap i saw my mate and his mrs heading out, so after i ribbed them about having matching bikes and how we made her carry his camel back for him, i made a couple of tweeks to my suspension rebound and off we went. Suddenly realised i am not as un fit as i was as i storm away up the hills i had previosuly blown up. (maybe muscles are warm now) arriving at the down hill section again i decide to push even harder and i start cheering and whooping my way down. I loved it then at the bottom everything was put in the car and off i went back to civilisation and regular family man. really good ride though

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

a

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘this weekend riding stories’ is closed to new replies.