Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • this week i have been listening to…
  • gonzy
    Free Member

driving home from Birmingham on sunday night and i get fed up with the tat being played on the radio….so i asked the missus to get the cd wallet out and stick a disc on….”i dont like your music its just drum’n’bass and breakbeat”….then she found my fun lovin criminals album 100% Colombian….havent changed the disc yet as i’m enjoying it too much

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Stick em up punk

gonzy
    Free Member

barry white saved my life…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ti_pin_man
    Free Member

ahhh yes, falling upon old music loves, tis a nice occurance, personally I stumbled on a Gillan album and came out in a rash but thankfully that link took me to mk2 Deep Purple and happiness. Odd.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I just rediscovered the Hothouse Flowers and am enjoying that.

sandwicheater

Found a Genesis album in my car, been enjoying that this week.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I discovered The Orb – UFOrb in the bottom of the glove box in my car last week. It’s a beauty.

gonzy
    Free Member

UFOrb is at home along with all the other Orb albums….might stick some Orbital on tonight on the way home…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Mostly listening to Florida Georgia Lines new album “heres to the good times”, very loudly… 😯

eddiebaby
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn-XlWowvlo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Milkie
    Free Member

Rudimental album is my most played, but Fleetwood Mac – Rumours is getting played nearly as much.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I have just found a CDR in my desk drawer with nothing on it to say what it is. It is Future Sound Of London, I think it is My Kingdom. One for the drive home.

gonzy
    Free Member

i prefer dead cities Mister P

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘this week i have been listening to…’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts