Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • This seems familiar, just cant quite put my finger on it……………………
  • chainslapp
    Free Member
    jimthesaint

Ermm, I don't understand. That eBay ad looks pretty normal to me.

Jenga
    Free Member

Isn't that Manwells bike? You must remember Manwells.

radoggair
    Free Member

This bike is one of the best hardtails ever made

Thats quite an impressive selling technique, eat your heart out merlin

Also, if he's not sure he'll ever ride again then why keep your SPD pedals??

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Ehh?????

Postage £25 – 24 hour courier
    Buyer to collect in person and pay cash on collection
    Q: would you be willing to post, even if buyer pays?
    A: sorry no the item is pickup only. regards michael

Make your mind up – postage or not.

Also think ebay will take a dim view on that listing and the cash on collection bit

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Cheesy, pretty obvious- he was asked about postage, said no and then went and found out costs weren't prohibitive.

Cash on collection is fine, your not forced to use Paypal (but you must offer it)

I think that the guys attitude wasn't great on here- but thats a decent effort to sell the bike on ebay to be honest.

nuke

His lack of feedback won't help him…wonder if he'll get his '£750 no offers!'?

Looks in good nick but quite an old year…from looking at the forks, 2005 or 2006 perhaps?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

rockthreegozy, I didn't really explain myself, mainly because I couldn't be arsed to type it out!

EDIT:, cash OK, now I've read it properly, but seeing as he's offered postage in the listing, he's probably bound by some other e-bay rule to post it if the buyer insists as well

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Cash is allowed, as long as its sent through the post I believe- as Royal Mail don't cover cash in their insurance.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘This seems familiar, just cant quite put my finger on it……………………’ is closed to new replies.