Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • This remind you of anyone ???
  • steel4real
    Free Member

Lovely little piece on Dirt website:-

Remind you of anyone ?

🙂

JEngledow
    Free Member

I have to agree with the first comment below the article:

I think guys like you keep the cycle community going with the constant flow of 2nd hand ( barely ) frames and parts at good prices helping less financially blessed riders stay current and in the sport at all!

nbt

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AID07xdiiEU[/video]

njee20
    Free Member

Whenever I read articles like that I just think the swearing seems incredibly juvenile and crass.

And I swear a lot.

somafunk

From a psychological perspective i consider the constant buying/selling/buying cycle (babomb-tish….) that many folk seem to do is underlying of a possible mental disorder, they need the thrill/rush that buying a new bike gives them but soon realise that the bike does not turn them into a riding god thus they sink lower into a non riding fugue and the only way to raise the spirits is to sell that bike and buy another shiny wunda bike that promises to turn them into a riding god but of course the bike does no such thing thus they sink lower into a non riding fugue and the……………

I’ve bought one new bike recently, first “new” bike in 8 yrs – that’ll do me for a very long time as i have no money and i had to save up for the past 2 and a bit years to buy it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘This remind you of anyone ???’ is closed to new replies.