Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • This morning I shall mostly be….
  • rickon
    Free Member

Supporting Dave Buchanan’s 48-52hour mtb ride from South Wales, to North Wales, and back to South Wales.

It’s an immense distance, and I can’t contemplate the distance some 600km and 22,000m of ascent. Bonkers.

It’s all for a good cause, and all money raised will be going to CLIC Sargeant, the charity for children with Cancer and Leukaemia.

Being a cancer survivor himself, this is a very personal challenge for Dave. He’s put in huge amounts of hours to get to the fitness he needs for this non-stop ride over more than two days, off road.

I will be following him in the mechanics van, and riding sections with him to help keep him sane.

We will be passing Coed Y Brenin at about 2pm tomorrow afternoon in the top car park, so if you’re about riding then – please pop down to cheer Dave on, as he would have been riding for 28 hours non-stop already, and have another 20 hours+ to do.

If you can, please can you take a look at his Charity page and pop a pound, five pounds or ten pounds to his total he, and I would be eternally grateful.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=thehobbitstale

Thanks chaps,

See you in three days 🙂

Ricks

Taff
    Free Member

Saw this on Matt Pages tweets last night. Going to have a look at his website when I get to a proper computer. Best of luck to him I say

MarkN
    Free Member

All the very best with that.

pedalhead
    Free Member

A worthy effort for sponsorship indeed. Best of luck!

bullheart
    Free Member

Dave is one of my heroes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘This morning I shall mostly be….’ is closed to new replies.