Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • this is how wars start…!
  • DrP

So I’m at the in-laws for a few days.
    I see some tesco vouchers on the side and simply say “ooh, they can be used in Evans now..”

Fast forward to the evening and suddenly the MIL says “DrP said aunty Di is FAT!” (I insist on them using my forum name).

Hmm… Where did this come from?! I never muttered such words…

It transpired that:
    A-the vouchers were aunt Di’s..
    B-Evans is also a store for oversized ladies
    C-clearly by raising the fact Evans bike store takes club card, I also meant that the voucher owner is fat…..

This is basically a round about way of saying WOMAN LOGIC… EH?!

DrP

wwaswas

but is she fat?

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Remember to dig the hole extra deep so her re-animated zombie corpse will never be able to walk the earth again.

HTH

DrP

Wwaswas..Put it this way – Evans or ‘Evans’, she’d benefit from either store..

DrP

DezB
    Free Member

Cool, I’ve seen a nice pair of slacks in the window. May pop in after work.

docrobster
    Free Member

Now if you had used your finely honed communication skills this would never had happened…
    What would roger neighbour say?*
    *gp educationalists in joke sorry

highclimber
    Free Member

I think she’s got every reason to be mad as ‘Evans’ is a store for larger people ‘Evans Cycles’ is a bike shop!

john_drummer
    Free Member

Remember to dig the hole extra deep so her[b]your[/b] re-animated zombie corpse will never be able to walk the earth again.

when in a hole, stop digging…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

How about, to MiL – ‘sorry, thought they were yours.’

Should clear the weekend up for biking

soobalias
    Free Member

thought this was gonna say “… took a vegan kid to McDs…..”

ok, ok, so im too scared of the twelve page slanging match to even look at how its going today – but if the 3rd world war is started right here on STW, nobody is going to be surprised.

chewkw
    Free Member

Women are fat in Britain. Fact!

Their arms are about the size of my thigh and one left hook I would be floored. In GeordieLand they are aggressive. Don’t mess with them. 😯

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

just tell it like it is
    “I meant Evans the bike shop

..and to be fair you could do with losing a pound or two”

franksinatra

when in a hole, stop digging…

At a party a while ago I was walking through a dark room (lights off for birthday cake candles) when I tripped and nearly fell. Luckily I caught myself by grabbing a hold of a nearby sofa. Unfortunately at that very moment the lights came on to reveal that rather than a sofa, I was inf act holding on to a very large lady who was bent over getting something out of her handbag. I was lined up behind her, holding on to her hips in a classic ‘doggy’ type position. It was very ‘Carry On’.

The large lady was obviously quite shocked, in fact we both were. I may have perhaps made the situation worse when I explained it by saying ‘I am sorry, I thought you were a sofa.’ 😳

john_drummer
    Free Member

Womenpeople are fat in Britain. Fact!

myself included, sadly, although I am working on that. 40lbs lighter than I was 3 years ago but still a fair way to go

chewkw
    Free Member

john_drummer – Member

Womenpeople are fat in Britain. Fact!

My bad! (quoting my Yankee mate’s saying)

Yes, people are generally fat in Britain, for men I can understand but not women.

CountZero

My bad! (quoting my Yankee mate’s saying)

Yes, people are generally fat in Britain, for men I can understand but not women.
    And you believed an American?
    You’ve clearly never, ever seen Americans on vacation.

chewkw
    Free Member

CountZero – Member
    And you believed an American?
    You’ve clearly never, ever seen Americans on vacation.

😆 Yes, the ones I know are fine but the rest are walrus. 😆

Oh yes I have seen them on vacation.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘this is how wars start…!’ is closed to new replies.