Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • This is going to get ugly and undignified – Nigella content
  • Harry_the_Spider
    Stoner
    Free Member

Coke & cookers. What’s not to like?

toys19
    Free Member

Personally I think he is a bit of nasty dude, I mean he get’s caught in public holding a woman by the throat, and now he is trying to destroy her.

martinhutch

He is a dirty little so and so, isn’t he? Tactical nuke in the middle of what must have been an expensive case for the Crown to put together – in order to position himself better for an upcoming divorce.

wrecker
    Free Member

Weapons grade asshole.

winston_dog
    Free Member

Didn’t he (or his Company) make a contribution to Thatcher getting elected in 1979……

warton
    Free Member

you know what i find really weird. people who wear the same thing all the time. like his ‘look’ is a buttoned up white shirt and black suit. I imagine you must be incredibly narcissistic to dress in one outfit all the time. very weird.

El-bent
    Free Member

Didn’t he (or his Company) make a contribution to Thatcher getting elected in 1979……

Yes. Which is why it isn’t entirely surprising for me that he turned out to be a nasty sod.

jekkyl

they didn’t say what drugs.

stavromuller
    Free Member

Saatchi and Saatchi were the company behind the advertising campaign that got Thatcher elected, so yes, an utter sh1t

binners

He was always very proud of his role in getting the vile windbag elected. In other crimes, he was also instrumental in Tracy Emin and Damian Hurst being championed as the greatest artists this country has ever produced!

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Cannabis, cocaine and prescription pills allegedly

Edit: It’s the Feelgood hit of the Summer.

No wonder she always gets the munchies at 2 in the morning.

winston_dog
    Free Member

Tracy Emin and Damian Hurst being championed

FFS. Hang the twunt!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

They also did the Tory advertising of Blair with red eyes. OK, there’s an element of truth there, but it’s still negative, aggressive, empty of message and defamatory – not a way that inspires me to vote for their party.

lunge

Celebrity in dabbling with recreational drugs shock. Is this news? Or even a suprise?

warton
    Free Member

80’s advertising guru accuses other people of taking cocaine.
    😀

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

80’s advertising guru accuses other people of taking cocaine.

😆

winston_dog
    Free Member

Celebrity in dabbling with recreational drugs shock. Is this news? Or even a suprise?

It will be to Daily Wail readers who just see the “Domestic Goddess” persona on the TV.

noteeth
    Free Member

Cannabis, cocaine and prescription pills

Might just be oregano, baking powder and sweetex…

scotroutes

Isn’t nutmeg a hallucinogen if take in the right quantities?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

He is a dirty little so and so, isn’t he? Tactical nuke in the middle of what must have been an expensive case for the Crown to put together – in order to position himself better for an upcoming divorce.

whose divorce? he and lawson already got theirs. not that i’m defending the horrible little shit, but their marriage is done and settled.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Isn’t nutmeg a hallucinogen if take in the right quantities?

Sounds grate

ton

I love Nigella.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ me too ^^ she’s lovely and can do no wrong in my eyes.

#feelssadfornigella

noteeth
    Free Member

Is she about to snort that ice cream?

thejesmonddingo

Personally,I find the combination of a condescending manner,and big tits,puts me right off her.

wrecker
    Free Member

Whyever would the big tits put you off?
    Crazy talk.

winston_dog
    Free Member

She will look a lot like in father without the makeup mind!

rosscopeco
    Free Member

Cannabis, cocaine and prescription pills allegedly

No wonder she always gets the munchies at 2 in the morning.

😀

Is she about to snort that ice cream?

😆

I’ve been on a downer all day…thanks to all the STWers who as usual make it all better!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Well if she took class A drugs it’s her own fault if that fact gets into the public domain.

jag61

winston dog
    that image has put me right off the pace now
    feeling sordid now 😈

kcal

Charles Saatchi accused his ex-wife Nigella Lawson and her daughter of being “so off your heads on drugs” that she allowed staff to spend “whatever they liked”, a court has heard.

I suppose the usual “off her ****” comment wouldn’t have the same effect..

CountZero

So, Nigella, what was it about multi-millionaire Charles Saatchi that first attracted you? 😉

derek_starship
    Free Member

Might just be oregano, baking powder and sweetex…

Sorry I was wiping my bum and with the all the associated movement, I read that as baking powder and Semtex!

*Anti-bacs iPad screen*

RichPenny
    Free Member

I’m not sure why he’s in a position to accuse her of anything, given that he’s admitted assaulting her. Equally not sure that the women accusing her are in a trustworthy position, given that they are on trial for fraud.

Reading the link, two of their staff are accused of defrauding the couple. Their defence against fraud charges appears to be that Nigella knew they were spending piles of cash, but said nothing so they wouldn’t tell her husband about drug use. Maybe I’m confused, but doesn’t that constitute blackmail?

bearnecessities

Coke & cookers. What’s not to like?

Fabulous 1st response! 😀

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘This is going to get ugly and undignified – Nigella content’ is closed to new replies.