Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • this is formula 1.
  • racefaceec90

saw a link to this from another forum and thought it was a great video (am not a huge f1 fan either)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VhZ7lIOEGk[/video]

coolhandluke
    Free Member

So, F1 has been going for about 60 years and a 17 minute video is made up of some of the best bits, that’s 17 seconds a year on average.

Not sure I can be arsed to watch god knows how many races in a season for 2 hours each (guess) for 17 seconds of brilliance.

kjcc25
    Free Member

Great video with some classic moments.

clubber
    Free Member

a 17 minute video is made up of some of the best bits

I’m struggling to see your point given that you qualified your statement yourself…

shermer75
    Free Member

So, F1 has been going for about 60 years and a 17 minute video is made up of some of the best bits, that’s 17 seconds a year on average.
    Not sure I can be arsed to watch god knows how many races in a season for 2 hours each (guess) for 17 seconds of brilliance.

So the existence of one highlights package renders about of 60 years footage redundant? Cool reasoning, bro.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Great stuff!

It’s like any sport, either you get it or you don’t. Love it.

tightywighty
    Free Member

coolhandluke – Member

News at 10: Highlights vid in “shorter than the event itself” shocker.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I just though that if F1 was really good, racing events like in the 17 minute video would be more frequent like three or four a race Sadly, they aren’t which is why F1 is so dull

17 seconds of highlights for what is probably 30 hours or racing a year is pretty short to. To me, if says nothing much of any note ever happens.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

coolhandluke – Member

I just though that if F1 was really good, racing events like in the 17 minute video would be more frequent like three or four a race Sadly, they aren’t which is why F1 is so dull.

There is something to be said for this viewpoint ^^
    I used to be fanatical about F1 – from 1986 through to about 1998 but just lost all interest in it in the last 5-6 years, on the occasions I have tuned in I have seen nothing that makes me want to come back. Maybe this year it will be different.

oldnick

I have on occasion had the misfortune to be in the same room as a TV showing soccerball.

I have never felt remotely interested, and there have been countless matches all round the world for centuries, making the highlights to event length ratio infinitely small.

Does this mean that wendyball is shoite? Only in my opinion 🙄

clubber
    Free Member

If you didn’t find 2010 enjoyable, surrounded, I don’t think you should bother…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘this is formula 1.’ is closed to new replies.