Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • This is Enduro Now
  • legend
    Free Member

Don’t suppose anyone took a GPS track of it? I would’ve been there if I hadn’t been at the velodrome, so would love to go up and sample the trails for myself

munrobiker
    Free Member

I’be endomongo’d it so can send you it this evening.

euain

Don’t suppose anyone took a GPS track of it? I would’ve been there if I hadn’t been at the velodrome, so would love to go up and sample the trails for myself

Have a look at: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/244643439#

I think you can get the GPX, or you can grab the GPX here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbmvyof0nixo2xx/EnduroNow.gpx

Johnbot
    Free Member

Nothing but positive feedback from me too. The trails took my derailleur as well so that was the end of my racing on stage 3, my bike had a pretty hard time so I’ve got a decent shopping list of repairs and upgrades to sort out tonight.

legend
    Free Member

Awesome, thanks for that Euain!

I’m a bit surprised by the winning time, the race was advertised as being bigger than a normal UK Enduro – that didn’t seem to pan out in the end by the looks of it?

jimmy

Loved the riding / racing, miss riding trails like that so good to have an excuse to get up North and ride them.

Did I mention no curry 🙁 #balldropped@nofuss

munrobiker
    Free Member

legend- it was going to go all the way down the Ciaran but the rivers crossing it were way too high apparently. Weather got the better of it.

Brycey
    Free Member

Great day on Saturday until my hub axle snapped (new one on me that).

Surely races of that format are made for The Highlands/The Lakes/Wales and should be the future of the sport. Great atmosphere, enough riding that you don’t feel short changed, but still plenty of techy speed!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

legend- it was going to go all the way down the Ciaran but the rivers crossing it were way too high apparently. Weather got the better of it

Aye I nearly drowned being pushed off the trail crossing a spate back in the summer.

drookitmunter
    Free Member

Good fun. Great trails. Did OK (107th out of 261) considering I bust my mech in practice limiting me to one gear.. and my timing thingy didn’t register the end of stage 3.

The No Fuss folks were kind enough to let me use my mates finish time plus a penalty ’cause he went down after me. Better than getting a DNF!

I have never seen so many Orange Fives in my life!

mangoridebike

I_Ache – I just saw your BFe on the hardtails pic thread and it looked familiar, did you do the Enduro on that? if so how did you find it?

I_Ache
    Free Member

mangoridebike I’m broke at the moment so not much riding for me and certainly no racing.

The videos look great and I would love to give it a go next year.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘This is Enduro Now’ is closed to new replies.