Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • This guy is legend
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

And yes i’m looking forward to Ibiza this year……

LEGEND

Drac

Looks he some idiot whacked out on drugs, don’t worry someone ring him an ambulance soon and then claim he was spiked.

iolo
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UarNj5j7nd0[/video]

stevied
    Free Member

That ^ should be a drugs educational video…

robgclarkson
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator
    Looks he some idiot whacked out on drugs, don’t worry someone ring him an ambulance soon and then claim he was spiked.

or maybe he’s fully aware of what he’s doing, getting into “the zone” and will go home later, not smash up a kebab shop, disturb nobody and think what a marvelous time he had last night… and then do it all again a couple of days later 8)

Drac

Maybe.

slowoldman

Legend isn’t the word I would use. What about all those others too? Is that supposed to be drug-fuelled Ibiza? It looks like a 60s house party.

Northwind

He’s just air DJing, when I air guitar nobody says I think I’ve got a guitar, no matter how off my tits I may be.

Still better than Air David Guetta, which is pressing play on the air cd player and occasionally dropping the air volume slider at slightly awkward moments so you can hear the growd go ooletpro

slowoldman

growd go ooletpro

Are you off your tits now?

Northwind

That would have actually made sense, if I’d typed “crowd”. But I think I’ve spoiled the joke a bit.

slowoldman

I guessed that. It’s ooletpro that has me baffled.

Northwind

His track Titanium has a singalong bit where it goes “I’m bulletproof, nothin to lose”- he was trying to drop the volume for the crowd to sing but he kept mistiming it so you’d get “ooletproo” or “oof noth” and then he’d turn it back up. The fanny.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

We have the best wreck heads in the world!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnawGiQlGQI[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgL5D0XwaUk[/video]

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Was that original video a dad dancing convention or something?

BoardinBob

globalti
    Free Member

And yes i’m looking forward to Ibiza this year……

LEGEND

I think that link must be wrong…. I’ve just clicked it and there’s a video, shot in portrait by an idiot, showing another idiot, drunk on Europiss during the daytime, clearly suffering from some kind of nervous system disease, surrounded by people prancing around in a filthy wooden fenced enclosure with rubbish all over the ground. That can’t be the great Ibiza that everybody rants about?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘This guy is legend’ is closed to new replies.