Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • this football thing and thunder!
  • ciderinsport
    Free Member

WTF!

Go for a shower coz of a little storm!

Did the mighty UK stop this morning???

🙂

ElShalimo

Where are the 200 or so fans supposed to go?

andy7t2
    Free Member

Yep, we’re worst for stopping due to a drizzle

mikey74
    Free Member

Not thunder, lightning. That part of the world get really good lightning storms.

A bunch of people running around an open field while electricity shoots down from the sky: What could go wrong?

hora
    Free Member

We might score?

dazh

Far be it from me to defend softie professional footballers, but they might have a point….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNJRPOltifI[/video]

bikebouy
    Free Member

I used to live in Fort Lauderdale, it’s like that there 😉

theotherjonv

This is what we’d call quality programming. Interviewing anyone who happens to pass by.

dazh

Watching the ITV presenters trying to fill time is more entertaining than the match.

mikey74
    Free Member

Glen Hoddle looks like he should have a massive gold chain around his neck, and impossibly large rings on his finger, strutting his stuff down Miami beach with his ho’s

Jamie
    Free Member

I thought Chiles was going to lose his shit. Seemed ready to go all Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

He’s no Des Lynam.

jamj1974

Glen Hoddle looks like he should have a massive gold chain around his neck, and impossibly large rings on his finger, strutting his stuff down Miami beach with his ho’s psychics.

Jamie
    Free Member

In a side note, I thought ITV losing Roy Keane removed the possibility of someone snapping and punching Chiles. I think Hoddle might have taken on that role.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Meh….. you want to try sailing in a thunderstorm. It’s ‘interesting’ being sat next to a 70′ carbon conductor (the mast) with nothing taller around to take the hit!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘this football thing and thunder!’ is closed to new replies.