Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • This could go badly wrong…..
  • MoreCashThanDash

Swiss Family Morecash is having a few nights away.

MrsMC is a mature student, and Tuesday nights NUS cardholders get 40% discount in Pizza Express, so here we are….along with most of the student population of Windsor.

Now MrsMC is a lovely woman, and I love her dearly, but just over her left shoulder is a small group of “not mature” students and my concentration is beginning to wonder…. 😐

Jamie
    Free Member

…and who said romance is dead.

Kryton57

Your the kind that wears dark mirrored sunglasses on holiday aren’t you…

MoreCashThanDash

We have a 10 year old and a 7 year old with us. Romance was not high on my list of expectations when we get back to our Travelodge family room 🙄

kayak23

Education begins at home Travelodge.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Simple, ask them to look after the kids for 15 minutes…

bearnecessities

Wonder or wander?

Either way, the judgmental posts are flying in already, so just go with the Isle of Skye defence and…RUN 8)

joshvegas
    Free Member

Simple, ask them to look after the kids for 15 minutes…

PMK2060

You would be disrespecting their youthful charm if you did not look 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

andyfla
    Free Member

ditch the wife and give it a go – whats the worse that could happen ? 😀

sbob
    Free Member

You’re out for a meal with your family and you’re taking time out to tell a bunch of strangers there are some young women who are fitter than your wife?

You sound like quite the catch!

If, god forbid, anyone should ever catch me on the internet whilst out for a meal, or doing anything similarly becoming of a bell-whiff, then please, please beat me to death.

Jamie
    Free Member

Either way, the judgmental posts are flying in already, so just go with the Isle of Skye defence and…RUN

Just to clarify, it’s more the fact the OP is typing on his smartphone at the table.

😡

Northwind

Looking at boobs- normal.
    Posting on STW while you’re supposed to be having a meal with the wife and kids- not normal.

I recommend you look at boobs more.

andyfla
    Free Member

You sound like quite the catch!

Na, he is ugly and very middle aged ……

MoreCashThanDash

I was using my phone to entertain the 7 year old between courses. Back in hotel now.

And andyfla – isn’t there a quote that you shall know a man by the company that he keeps? 😆

andyfla
    Free Member

you shall know a man by the company that he keeps?

Yup, its you !

piemonster

Tell me you got some good mental images for the bank?

andyfla
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with window shopping anyway – Mrs AndyFla is the world expert at it

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’m disappointed, there’s plenty of information to go on here, surely one of STW’s expert stalkers can track down the Twitter conversation between the lasses having their evening ruined by the Saville on the next table?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘This could go badly wrong…..’ is closed to new replies.