Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • This conversation made my day….
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

…recieved 3 letters this week from my mobile provider. I was on a monthly sim only package which i cancelled beginning of January. My last payment went out middle of Jan, so i thought I was all square.
    So I called V****n mobile to ask why I had these 3 letters, to be told I still owed a grand total of…….4p.!!!
    So I very kindly asked they send me the bill in the post. Do you think it will be sent out?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes BT once sent me a demand for 3 p in aletter with a postage paid letter to return the cheque!

kayak23

If there is 250 people like you who owe 4p. That’s….£10.
    Worth chasing.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    flowerpower
    Free Member

Ninja edit there Kayak… we saw it 😉

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Pay it via credit card.

toppers3933
    Free Member

But if it costs 50p (guess) for the letter and the stamp then that’s £125 to chase £10.

Send four post dated cheques for 1p each.

DezB
    Free Member

If there is 250 people like you who owe 4p. That’s….£10.
    Worth chasing.

..with 250 2nd class post letters

unovolo
    Free Member

Send them a 5pence piece taped to a letter, then rather than using there post paid envelope send your own envelope addressed to the correct address without any stamp, they will get charged the postage to collect it.

matt_outandabout

We currently have NPower demanding money from us for a house we did not live in at the time, for a supply we never signed a contract for, that had another energy supplier supplying…
    Never mind 4p, how about nil…?

ojom
    Free Member

I enjoy my monthly letter from Erudio Student Loans moaning they can’t claim my DD. Again.

I guess no one reads the letters as the value of the DD is £0.00.

Every time I call them they can’t seem to fix it and technically cause I haven’t defaulted on the loan (remaining balance £67.45) then they can’t do anything. I consider the production of letters and time wasting a punishment for stupidity.

Clowns.

Basil

My grandfather received for many years a monthly pension cheque for

£0.12

slackalice
    Free Member

Offer them 2p as full and final settlement

Cougar

Send them a 5pence piece taped to a letter, then rather than using there post paid envelope send your own envelope addressed to the correct address without any stamp, they will get charged the postage to collect it.

… and owe you change.

scuttler

If you send them cash they’ll explode. They won’t have a process for handling cash that doesn’t involve a contract with some dedicated 3rd party paper and coins processor.

Send them cash.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘This conversation made my day….’ is closed to new replies.