Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • This Brand Parklife thing
  • yunki
    Free Member

yeah… he seems a bit more grass roots than that

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

he seems a bit more grass roots than that

Yep, very grass roots.

yunki
    Free Member

not his lifestyle you materialistic wally! 😆

Oh yah, he talks good sense and all that, but we won’t listen to him cos he’s got a shiny car

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Best insult I’ve had all day! Made me giggle! 😀

yunki
    Free Member

🙂

jamj1974

Lifer – Member
    PARKLIFE!
    But really? Party supporters agree with party ideas/party playing to the gallery shocker.

I am suggesting that UKIP and their supporters are now in a self perpetuating cycle of nastiness.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

yeah… he seems a bit more grass roots than that

yeah….

…..I can’t be bothered.

konabunny
    Free Member

Given the westminster village* is where political decisions are made I am not sure how anyone wishes to affect change without affecting change in them/from there.

I’m saying UKIP hasn’t had a practical impact on anyone’s life (yet?). so far, it’s all media-politics speech and no action. nothing has actually been done. making speeches, getting headlines, being elected – none of that is practical action.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

UKIP are in the position the Lib Dems were (stick with me on this one) a few years back, free to make promises about just about anything safe in the knowledge that they have absolutely no chance of having to make good on them. Simply shouting whatever will collect votes and trying to please everyone by offering the all something.

Given their record of not showing up in EU debates or votes (even for policies they support or massively oppose) I’d not hold out much hope of them making any kind of impact in parliament other than being loud and obnoxious to all while blaming everyone else for the problems.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘This Brand Parklife thing’ is closed to new replies.