Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • This 10 year old is probably better than I'll ever be… :(
  • curiousyellow
    Free Member

Can’t embed because it’s https I think…

onandon
    Free Member

That’s awesome.

Pook

[video]http://vimeo.com/130388739[/video]

jambalaya
    Free Member

@curious just edit out the “s” …. and yes better than I’ll ever be too

curiousyellow
    Free Member

@jambalaya
    Tried that, but it didn’t show up in the preview! Thanks to Pook for the embed!

jairaj

Nice riding, no way I see myself ever working up to gaps that big. If he’s hitting those gaps at 10 imagine what he’ll be doing at 20. Future Rampage star in the making?

ads678

He’s bloody great, will show my (8 yr old) lad later.

I have a complete mental block when it comes to gap jumps.
    I could clear a table top of the same length but take the middle out and I won’t go any where near it!!
    Don’t understand how people can jump so far without even going that fast. Oh well too old and knackered now……

JAG

Great kid riding really well – better than me as well.

HOWEVER…. when did mountain bike riding become all about jumps and hopping everywhere like a demented Rabbit?

Just saying like 😀

ads678

I don’t mind not being able to clear gaps as most of my riding doesn’t really warrant it, as JAG says there’s a lot more to mtbing than jumping but it would be nice to not be so much of a pussy in the air!!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

HOWEVER…. when did mountain bike riding become all about jumps and hopping everywhere like a demented Rabbit?

When it became less about defining it as ‘X’ and about having fun? 😛

I like jumpy stuff, I like techy stuff. It’s just people on bikes having fun right?

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

That kid needs to learn to push his own bike… Nice jumpy skills though!

No Joy Division; was expecting “Love will tear us apart” to start – am dissapoint.

@Jag -1 who said this was a definitive video?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

No probably about it. I wish i was 10 again.

Stevet1
    Free Member

Looks like a nice trail, and kid has some skills and balls to be sure. If I were to comment and I’m sure i’ll get flamed for this but he seems to not be fully in control of the bike, more of a passenger just hanging on. I can’t see anywhere when he pumps the lip or seems to be able to move the bike around. I’ve seen 10yo kids at BMX trails boost the **** out of jumps with a ton of style.
    Still cool though and if I were his Dad I’d be super proud.

letmetalktomark

Needs a Hope hub backing track 8)

Great riding and yes better than me too. 😡

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘This 10 year old is probably better than I'll ever be… :(’ is closed to new replies.