Viewing 29 posts - 81 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Thinking of leaving partner….
  • rene59
    Free Member

Life is too short to be miserable, why live somewhere you are unhappy. Move out, get your own place and continue the relationship on that basis. Nothing to stop you still being part of teenagers life and having some positive influence as a result. Continue as you are now and you’re on a hiding for nothing, will end up losing your rag and end up single anyway.

Junkyard
    Free Member

You didn’t appear to recognize the parent-daughter commitment and support in your thread titled :
    “ex just turned up with parents, ffs”

Well played ernie

That’s whats wrong with the world, to many people take the easy way out.

Another point you did not make in that same thread

Men like you are the reason I don’t date men.

TBH had a man said this about women with a similar tone i imagine you would be calling him names,rightly. for his lack of respect of your gender
    Hatred rarely leads to happiness.

3dvgirl
    Free Member

junkyard I feel the hate..

slowoldgit
    Free Member

The wonderful thing about women is – they’re all different. That gives me comfort.

jekkyl

slowoldgit – Member
    The wonderful thing about women is – they ‘re all have breasts different. That they gives me comfort.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

boobs vary too

jambourgie
    Free Member

Is she fit?

I instinctively went to type this. Finger’s hovered above the keyboard… then bottled it.

dandax1990
    Free Member

Sounds to me like you’re blowing things way out of proportion.

Could’ve been worse, you could have been in my step-Dad’s shoes.

My Mum left my Dad when I was 3 years old, My step-Dad has been around since I was almost 6. I have an older sister (24) and an older brother (26)

Not once did he threaten to leave my Mum over the fact I was basically a ‘devil’ child haha, He stuck around whilst I constantly got myself into trouble, in and out of school, which eventually ended up with me being permanently excluded from school in year 9 and doing home tuition, which I never did. Fair few home calls from the police and even being arrested when I was 15 for fighting and using a weapon (One of the most stupid things I did) Always supported my Mum whilst I was going through tests for ADHD. Basically I was a proper little c*nt.

The best thing my Mum ever did was leave my Dad and marry my step-Dad. Does your partner support you and give you ‘rights’ to tell the daughter what’s what and so on? Does she agree with your thoughts?

I really can’t imagine it’s ‘THAT’ bad…

I now work with my Step-Dad but he still thinks I’m a w*nker 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

junkyard I feel the hate..

I dont hate you I pity you for your hatred and the hurt you carry with you
    I can see why you attacked me though rather than reflected. I doubt anything i say will help or appear as anything other than a goad but it is not meant as such

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

The problems not with me and her daughter or me and her mum. The issue is the way she speaks to her mum. I’m scared of causing a big rift by saying. Show your mother some respect. As her dad is a useless prick who contributes nothing. I can’t deal with arguments as it brings back memories of me being the teenager on the recieving end of my mum’s partner.

I don’t think I can stand the abuse her mum gets of the daughter.

dandax1990
    Free Member

So have you spoke to the mother about this?

3dvgirl
    Free Member

dont hate you I pity you for your hatred and the hurt you carry with you
    I can see why you attacked me though rather than reflected. I doubt anything i say will help or appear as anything other than a goad but it is not meant as such

Umm lol im a lesbian, men are something i try and keep out of my life.

Karinofnine

You could have a go at fixing it – if you’re prepared to jack anyway you may as well try. You never know, it might work.

So, the daughter plays the ‘tantrum/rude’ card, you play the ‘I’m leaving’ card and mum/gf plays the ‘floods of tears’ card. It sounds as though you all have something important to say to one another but none of you are saying it. I think you should call a family meeting and have an open and honest talk. Tell each other what’s really going on, cry, shout, be sad, angry – whatever but for goodness’ sake SAY what’s on your minds.

If it’s not sortable then you can jack knowing that you tried. Good luck ,

Torminalis
    Free Member

Umm lol im a lesbian, men are something i try and keep out of my life.

There’s a difference between being a lesbian and a man hater.

I am a man hater but the lesbianism never seems to gain the traction I would hope for.

3dvgirl
    Free Member

There’s a difference between being a lesbian and a man hater.

lol well maybe im a lesbian man hater. 🙂
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek[/video]
    I want to make it clear im a lipstick lesbian..

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Yeah it’s ill sort it and again nowt happens. Back to same old. Spoilt bratt springs to mind. And I’m the mug helping fund it.

dandax1990
    Free Member

But shouldn’t it be both of you, not just her, sorting it? I mean, does your partner let you tell the daughter what is what? And if you do, does she stand by what you say?

If so, what’s the big deal?

If not, then you should talk to your partner alone about how you feel and about how you need to be able to tell the daughter what is what and she needs to learn that you’re her step-Dad and what you say, also goes.

hora
    Free Member

I want to make it clear that I’m a manwhoring he-bitch

Junkyard
    Free Member

maybe im a lesbian man hater.

FWIW I knew you were a lesbian what with the thread about your girlfriend. I dont care about your sexuality but hatred is never a good thing and i challenge your hate just as I would challenge someone who hated homosexuals.

hate is a strong word

hora
    Free Member

hate

Bad grammar is surely worse?

Junkyard
    Free Member

h[b]H[/b]ate.

Bad grammar is surely worse?

I would have use proper grammar if I had wanted to make that point.

wrecker
    Free Member

I want to make it clear im a lipstick lesbian..

Isn’t it a little more complicated than that?
    Peoples sexual orientation or life choices is none of my business, but by hating half of the human race you’re in no position to call anyone a bad human being.

AdamW
    Free Member

I’m with Hora.

Not *literally*, mind.
    And when I say I’m with him I more or less mean I’d like to be man-whoring he-bitch but for some reason it never seems to happen. 🙁

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

My problem is I don’t see myself as a step dad not because I don’t want to I just think. Well I’m not your dad so it’s not up to me to tell her she’s doing it wrong.

Maybe I’m getting stressed over nothing.

nealglover
    Free Member

My problem is I don’t see myself as a step dad not because I don’t want to I just think. Well I’m not your dad so it’s not up to me to tell her she’s doing it wrong.

How long have you been together ?

RichPenny
    Free Member

My step dad did lose his rag once when I was being extremely rude to my Mum. Never caused any issues, I was being an idiot 🙂 To be fair, I think it is within your remit to say it. If your partner was being treated like that by a stranger ,wouldn’t you say something?

Over and above that, her Dad is not the only significant male figure in her life; it’s not really about rights, you have the opportunity to show her a bit about how to treat other people. If her Dad is a waste of space, then you should be a more positive role model.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Over and above that, her Dad is not the only significant male figure in her life; it’s not really about rights, you have the opportunity to show her a bit about how to treat other people. If her Dad is a waste of space, then you should be a more positive role model.

This.
    Dads a dick, mums previous boyfriends have all bailed. Don’t you think maybe its time that cycle was broken. And maybe you’re then man to do it. Not everything is as we would want it. You need to talk to your partner. Tell her what you’re thinking. Explain how you feel and tell her what you think should happen.
    Buy a house together if that’s what you really want to do. At the minute you’re some bloke who lives in her house and sleeps with her mum. Her living in your house is an entirely different story.
    If so many blokes have left and let her down why should she listen to you. You’re just going to do the same. Prove her wrong. Break the cycle.

Sandwich

Maybe your partner would be glad of you interjecting a gruff “that’s a little out of order” when it next kicks off. (NB this may not be to the teenager, so choose your moment carefully as you need to support the partner first!)

Being in your partners home also puts you on the back foot when it comes to cleanliness issues as it is subliminally “not your house”.

Keeping my daughter and wife civil for years. Teenage daughters can be vile creatures 8)

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Just Bail out OP… You know you want to 😉

Viewing 29 posts - 81 through 109 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Thinking of leaving partner….’ is closed to new replies.