Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • think i can almost see why cyclist ain't liked
  • hora
    Free Member

Dr Spock's nerve pinch. I wish someone had done that to my knackers BEFORE its recent performance 😥

uplink
    Free Member

Aye just like that. Second only to Dr Spock's nerve pinch

Or even Mr Spock, I don't think Spock the doc was a Vulcan 😉

Dougal
    Free Member

Just some fakenger cock without a helmet, should have just apologised and try to ride away. Totally cowardly behaviour hitting an unarmed man with a U-lock.. Agreeing with others that filming without intervening is totally out of order.

hora
    Free Member

Leftfield- dont forget. Vulcan Bomber is flying over the Lakes this Sat!

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

hora
    I will wait until someone actually swings a punch at me before I will do anything back. Even if the punch doesnt connect I will still see if there is a way of diffusing a situation.

Wow. That is impressive. If you ever get into a confrontation with someone who can throw a punch I predict brain damage.

allyharp

MisterGnar:

allyharp
    You've got to consider the likelihood of that risk though. From a 50 year old Asian I wouldn't expect you've got too much to worry about.

What does his ethnicity have to do with it? Other than the increased possibility that he has done some form of martial art
    I was thinking quite the opposite actually – I usually have the impression Asians (older ones at least) are less violent than others!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘think i can almost see why cyclist ain't liked’ is closed to new replies.