Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Things your wife/gf hates about you.
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

My ex was very explicit about the things that she didn’t like about me.
    The list was long and the only one I remember is that she felt I didn’t give a **** about her opinion.

br
    Free Member

That I can eat anything and everything, and it seems to have no effect on me – apart from of course, keeping me alive

BigJohn

My head hamsters.

But she doesn’t mind the deputy head or teachers?

Woody
    Free Member

This makes me feel much better about being single 😆 ahhh the memories………………..although I think between them the ex-wives have probably complained about everything listed above except for blowing my nose on my pyjamas, which is repulsive and only marginally better than wiping your nob on the curtains which of course I have never done, ever!

slimtubing
    Free Member

That I apparently don’t listen. I do, I just don’t necessarily retain what she said.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Listen to wimmin?? Whatever next??? All i hear is blah, blah, blah or something. Theyll get the vote next!!!

mrsgrips
    Free Member

My gf hates I’m married 😉

oliverd1981
    Free Member

The fact that she likes me so much.
    The way i never know how late I’m going to come home from the pub and that I don’t update her on regular intervals.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Nothing – she says, although I suspect that in the moment, she hates the fact that I could long distance rant for Scotland. Apparently Rab C Nesbitt is an amateur compared to me 🙂

bassspine
    Free Member

what did I just say?
    listening
    before that?
    not
    before that?
    you’re

and I snore. So does she but we both deny it.

akira

Thankfully I’m perfect, unfortunately she hasn’t noticed yet.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Things your wife/gf hates about you.’ is closed to new replies.