Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Things you wish you'd never remember again, Number 349
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

sofatester
    Free Member

What's wrong with that then? Looks perfectly normal.

kinda666
    Free Member

Noseybonk?

Harry_the_Spider

Thanks CFH. Thanks a bunch.

Have this.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Is that you being "crazy" CFH?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Rent-a-ghost RULED!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Rent-a-ghost RULED!

nickc

I used to have effing nightmares about noseybonk….

BigDummy
    Free Member

I did not have a television when I was young, and possibly as a result have no idea what noseybonk is. But I saw that picture and immediately thought it was George Osbourne in a mask. Possibly on a yacht.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Thats exactly what I thought big dummy

waihiboy
    Free Member

you sick man…. he should to scare the sh*te out of me…

a few other classics….

are you ready…..

i have warned you….

the scariest puppet kids tv show ever….

arrrrrrgghh

Zelad from Terrorhawks even copying the link i was nearly sick…. how did they get away with it.

also remember CHOCKY……

chocky

way abck in the late 70's early 80's there was a kids show they made us wathc in school, i think it was called WORDY they had this side show where this weird alien kid and his dad came down to earth, they were dressed in blue and silver and had blonde hair??? or maybe i dreamt it!

waihiboy
    Free Member

excuse my spelling i was scared of ZELDA

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sorry if I have given anyone Noseybonk nightmares….!

WTF were they thinking about when they made that? He was a terrifying character for children!

waihiboy
    Free Member

i know what you mean, i havent got kids 'yet' but i see the programs my mates kids watch and they are nothing compared to the scary stuff we were put through.

i found it…

the side show was this…

The Boy From Space was one such drama. It told the story of Peep-Peep, a mysterious alien child, who was helped by two children, and kindly local astrologer, Mister Bunting. In an eerie echo of Terminator, Peep-Peep was being relentlessly stalked by an evil alien hunter, and only the children’s quick-witted reading ability could save him.

aaaarrrrrrgh

how scary is that for a 5 year old!!!!

MrNick
    Free Member

Funny, I was just thinking about that show the other day – the boy from space; I remember Wordy alright. I went off to Google it in the end. It freaked me out too. I seem to remember he had the ability to write backwards on glass so people the other side could read it. It show was quite sinister really.

thewombles
    Free Member

CaptainFlash, if you dont like Noseybonk dont click below

you clicked didnt you? that clip would never be shown today !!! check out the the "nosegay" seed !!!! 😀

CountZero

There were some really creepy kids programmes when I was younger. Children Of The Stones, The Owl Service, and there was one set in Australia, which I can't remember much about, except for one scene in a cave where there was a sudden close-up of a really creepy skull with a long domed cranium, like a classic Grey.

Stoner
    Free Member

I spent much of my childhood behind the sofa.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I now have the noseybonk ear worm to contend with … 😡

noteeth
    Free Member

Ditto, Stoner – terrifying series.

montylikesbeer

"The singing ringing tree" aged six it scared the bejazus out of me

neilsonwheels
    Free Member
    montylikesbeer

I think the BBC radiophonic lads and lasses were over going the ahem "effects" there a bit

MrAgreeable

What was that kid's game show that featured people having to move across a grid suspended in space, and every now and then one of them would get vapourised?

I made my dad a Tripods-themed birthday card when I was about 10, wee nerd that I was. 🙂

noteeth
    Free Member

Aaaaarrgh!!!

lovewookie

Mr Agreeable, I think that was the adventure game, a kinda talking plant and a guy who spoke backwards?

the vortex was the grid part.

used to make me nervous.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I made my dad a Tripods-themed birthday card when I was about 10, wee nerd that I was.

Was?

😉

MrAgreeable

Lovewookie, that's the one! Quite freaky stuff for a 6 year old…

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Things you wish you'd never remember again, Number 349’ is closed to new replies.