• This topic has 101 replies, 81 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by dti.
Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Things you like the feel of, but just can't explain exactly why…
  • perchypanther
    Free Member

“flossing” bacon from between my teeth with a £20 note or train ticket.

…..and the award for the most overtly carnivorous capitalist statement of the year goes to…Stoner! 😀

You are the Wolf of Wall Street and I claim my £20 🙂

bencooper
    Free Member

You’ll have to clean the bacon off it first…

perchypanther
    Free Member

Lick the bacon. Never, ever waste bacon. Ever. 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

£5 are skanky, revolting things. Need to use a denomination that the great unwashed are less likely to have handled.

grenosteve
    Free Member

No one has said squeezing spots yet! Or picking scabs!

hammyuk
    Free Member

Dead Mans Fingers? I’ve got that all the time anyway 😀 Gotta love spinal damage 😆
    My OH does my spots the odd occasion I get them – actively hunts them down!
    Don’t mind as I get my back stroked at the same time.

mttm
    Free Member

Those polished chunks of haematite. So beautifully smooth and so nice and weighty. Any polished stone is good, but haematite… mmmm.

Oh, and smoothing out Bendicks wrappers – surely everyone does that. With the back of the thumbnail, of course.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Holding a 4d Cell Maglite.
    The weight and the heft of it, the smooth action of the beam focusing as you twist the head.
    The satisfying thunk as you stove in the skull of an “intruder”

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Baby cheeks… probably because they feel like innocence 🙁

joolsburger
    Free Member

Yup pulling hair out is one of mine especially eyebrows and lashes which I seem to have too many of.
    Dogs ears – My Labradors are like a bit of warm velvet and she seems to enjoy it too, she falls asleep.
    Kneading dough – Very satisfying

SaxonRider

Looking at the sun (or another bright light) to make myself sneeze. Spectacular.

bencooper
    Free Member

Kneading dough – Very satisfying

Also very good for cleaning under your fingernails.

trailhound101

Stroking cat’s paws – the pink pad bits… but only for a few seconds before she lacertaes the back of my hand.

That and origami with empty salty snack packets

bikebouy
    Free Member

Kinda got me thinking this thread.

D’ya think Apple employ “touchy’s” and/or “feely’s” for their products? I mean they always feel nice to the touch don’t they..

I stroke my 6s a lot..

twang
    Free Member

A well worn gate post.

Chopping raw potatoes with a very sharp knife.

Seaweed.

stumpy01

Slicing mushrooms.

Squeaky cheese (Haloumi etc.) on your teeth.

A cup of tea when it is almost too hot to drink, but not quite. So you can guzzle it down in one.

[joke]Making progress[/joke]

athgray
    Free Member

I get the nose hair one.
    Similarly, does anyone else pick their nose, form it into a ball and roll it around on their lips?
    Maybe just me.

ell_tell
    Free Member

My wife often takes the mick out of me as when we’re out and about I’m often touching objects/items to see how tactile they feel.

Agree with lots of the above, but one thing I really appreciate on car dashboards/hi-fi’s etc is a volume control knob that has a weighty, yet smooth action and a satisfying click.

jeffc

At the risk of being treated as a pariah – how about the pleasingly taught foil over a newly opened jar of instant coffee? – yes, I said ‘instant coffee’. Followed by the equally satisfying piercing of said foil.

Also – we’re all page 3 and no mention of ‘Fleshlight’?

crimsondynamo
    Free Member

Fiddling with the fabric “pull tab” on the back of a RM William or Doc Martin Chelsea boot.

They’re quite firm/starched to begin with, but after a while they go soft and feathery, which is pleasantly tactile.

vickypea
    Free Member

Yes! Writing on the sole of your slippers with a biro was a childhood pleasure! I also like that silky soft fur on the back of the cat’s head.

dti

chin in eye socket – perfect fit, try it (not your own)

Viewing 22 posts - 81 through 102 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘Things you like the feel of, but just can't explain exactly why…’ is closed to new replies.