Viewing 17 posts - 121 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • Things you instantly dislike
  • slowoldman

What? Even the Four Tops?

DezB
    Free Member

Even the Four Tops? 😆

or Midfield General 🙂

He means non-American people, I believe. Same goes for ‘heads up’, ‘touch base’ etc.

slowoldman

Eyeball”? that’s pretty naff.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Bikes with vertically mounted shocks.

Christmas, at any time other than Christmas – which is, as far as I’m concerned a 3-day thing – Eve, Day, Boxing – done.

Coffee both the taste, and the pretentiousness in which is sold and consumed. Love the smell, funny old world eh? Yay, I’ve just paid £5 for a cup of fat and sugar from a tax avoiding mega-corp, I’m so bohemian.

Gym Bunnies, in particular male ones who pretend they’re super tough mega athletes or muscle bound warriors, when they never do anything outside the confines of their air-conditioned vanity boxes – and post lots of videos of themselves on social media prancing around– or worse the ‘hardcore’ cross-fit nut who thinks they’re Chuck Norris because they’ve got an owie on their hands from picking things up badly.

The Beach, Yay let’s all get skin cancer whilst lying in grit.

Internet bullshiters, I’m not talking about a bit of humblebrag or straight up exaggeration from normal people, that’s all part of the fun – no, the really dangerous ones who spout made up ‘science’ usually about food to sell crap who are genuinely making people sick – yes you David Wolfe are full of shit, a shyster, a con man and ****.

News Papers, all of them, they all have an agenda now, they hide behind ‘freedom of the press’ to spread lies and twist the facts – happy to let the masses suffer to make a few quid for themselves.

Israel – horrible country, run by horrible people, that does horrible things and screams “anti-Semitism” at anyone who dares challenge them and employs murder squads to silence anyone that doesn’t shut up.

DezB
    Free Member

Yes! It’s irrational, but I hate them too.

wilburt
    Free Member

Well done P-Jay best rant so far. 🙂

joolsburger
    Free Member

Pointy shoes
    Red trousers
    Rolex watches
    Diamond rings especially really really large engagement rings

Cravats or any indoor neckwear

Harry_the_Spider

John Inverdale
    Capers
    Birmingham
    Paper cuts
    Tinned mandarin orange segments

adsh
    Free Member

Success in others
    ‘Best’ threads
    Threads that start ‘Tell me’ or Talk to me’

Klunk
    Free Member

stones in yer shoes.

teamslug
    Free Member

I hate everyone but especially people who post on hate threads that they hate people who post on hate threads. Also as I’m sat in the dentists waiting for Mrs team trying in vain to get on their free wifi but having to register. God I hate life…good job I’ve got biking.

ads678

I hate them as well. Apart from mine, mines great!!

PJM1974
    Free Member

Whilst I nodded at some of P-Jay’s comments, I have a bike with a vertically mounted shock. It’s quite nice.

Hmmm…

Anything containing dried fruit, specifically dried grape products.

Politicians – mainly (but not exclusively) those on the right of the spectrum.

+1 for the British press.

Privatised rail transport and sky high fares.

Potatoes.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Sorry, being dense – what’s with the Islabike hate?

Look at who buys them….it’s not the single mother who just wants to send her kids off to the trails or skate park so she can have some peace……

It’s the “cycling” middle classes. THey’re gonna force their kids to mince round a trail centre with them at the weekend. How’s that gonna develop their childs cycling skills base?

The parents obviously think they’re great; spending quality time with their kids. THe kids on the other hand are thinking “I don’t want to grow up and not be able to bunnyhop, why can’t I just get a BMX like all the cool kids and learn how to grind rails outside the job centre?”

So really, it’s the fact they prevent kids from reaching their full cycling potential

ElShalimo

Anything from Vauxhall
    Bose
    Beats headphones
    Homeopathy
    Extremists
    Middle lane w4nkers and those twunts who drive all the time with side lights and front fog lamps…idiots
    The delusionally rose-tinted Victorian representation of Great Britain because so many people still think that we’re oh-so-important. We’re not, deal with it.
    Anything “on-trend” including the words “on-trend”
    Parents/dog owners who think little Chardonnay/Dexter/FooFoo/Snuffles can do no wrong

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Middle class teenagers.

SaxonRider

Giant

Scott

GT

Jeremy Corbyn

eBikes

Those electric scooter things often used by fat hypochondriacs

Sanctimonious older people who tell children that they aren’t allowed to do stuff, and mutter passive-aggressively about cyclists as they ride past (often the same people, and often they have small dogs)

Viewing 17 posts - 121 through 137 (of 137 total)

The topic ‘Things you instantly dislike’ is closed to new replies.