• This topic has 91 replies, 83 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Yak.
Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Things you have won.
  • curiousyellow
    Free Member

Thanks MrSalmon!

oxym0r0n

Won a Lego light and sound fire engine when I was younger…

And some bike stuff this year for getting 1st at the BBB hill climb and 1st in the roller racing at SSUK2014 😀

breadcrumb

I won some shoe deodoriser in a works raffle once.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Loads of fishing matches, a few series and aggregate wins as a junior & senior at both club & open level.

The very first Brilo Eurobox seat box – I won the name the new seat box competition at the NEC years ago.

On a bike, **** all

seadog101

Tuesday Treats – Twice!!! A buff necky thing and a pair of tires.

A Camera and iTunes voucher in the works Xmas raffle last year.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

My proudest was a stuffed toy the size of a deerhound for my girlfriend, shooting targets with my awsum skillzz at a fairground. I felt a bit wild west that day :mrgreen:

A couple of trophies and medals for target shooting (shooting runs in the family, 1 marksman grandfather and two uncles who were snipers) and some money.

1-shed
    Free Member

Thanks I won Tuesday treats http://www.droverholidays.co.uk/blackmountainstriangle.html holiday voucher spoke to them today and looking forward to it. I only enter when I fancy the prize. Also won a bike from Edinburgh bike coop but chipped that in for parts. In it to win it. Thanks again singletrack.

wiggles
    Free Member

I’ve literally never won anything.

Gary_C

Back in 2005 I won a titanium hardtail & an Exposure Enduro light in a mbr competition.

I also won a Crossmax St wheelset courtesy of Singletrack! 🙂

robhughes
    Free Member

Beginning of the year i won a £100 Melrin voucher off them for filling in the review on a pair of hope matchmakers.Bought a set of xt brakes for £35 off them. 😀

Bregante

My daughter (5 at the time) won a “garden makeover” for colouring in a picture at Pizza Hut.

A gardener came to the house, along with a photographer to capture the momentous occasion. 15 minutes later we had four pots containing somd bedding plants “totally transforming our outside space”

My sister however won £75k on a lottery scratch card that she was given.

Yak

steve_b77 – Loads of fishing matches, a few series and aggregate wins as a junior & senior at both club & open level.

haha – me too!

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Things you have won.’ is closed to new replies.