Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Things you don't need, but really want..
  • jekkyl

a bj?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Does it come with free LSD?

Edit: The cube – unlikely to be a good paring with a bj :mrgreen:

lazybike
    Free Member

Another two weeks off..

jekkyl

lsd and a bj, now you’re talking!

willard

Really? Seriously? I mean, wouldn’t you just think that some zombie was trying to eat you in a really bad way?

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

To resurrect all of the British railway lines that Beeching stole from us. Except now they will be bike paths.

takisawa2

Red Pro2 hubs.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Paloma Faith

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Carbon Road wheels trying to convince myself I need them either Reynolds Assault ones or Farsports Chinese ones, it’s a similar scenario to the scene in animal house with the devil and angel but it doesn’t involve sex.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Where to begin…..

OK – the most important 2:

An early VW van with a Porsche engine and uprated running gear, fully converted for modern camping.

And a Tesla Coil.

[not on the veedub]

twinw4ll
    Free Member

A climbing wall within easy walking distance to my house.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

^^^Why not just screw handholds to the walls?

fd3chris
    Free Member

A carbon fatbike.

binners

We’re having a party tomorrow night. I want dwarves wandering about with big silver trays of coke on their heads.

Say what you like about Freddie Mercury. The guy had style! 😀

lemonysam
    Free Member

CountZero

Mr Woppit – Member
    Paloma Faith

Yeah, I can work with that!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Sometimes these things can be small and cheap, though, right 😉

pb2

Fancy watch, carbon fatbike,Canyon Strive CF, Sage Method 690-4

All too good for my skills, fitness etc but the want is not reduced by knowing they are too much/good for me 😀

wallop

A Nutribullet.

wilburt
    Free Member

Someone to cook tea, I can’t be arsed.

alpin
    Free Member

LHD please… have been curiously looking at 7s and Westfields for a while, but there seem to be very few LHDs out there…. 🙁

northernmatt

A beer.

Stupid bloody dryathlon. 🙁

jota180
    Free Member

One of these, if I can persuade the missus that she doesn’t need all of her inheritance.
    I’ll let you know how I get on 🙂

chvck
    Free Member

+1

yunki
    Free Member

After 30 years riding bikes I’m hankering after a full sus and I’ve wanted a big old Mercedes van with a woodburner and a beautifully appointed wooden interior since about 1988

simmy
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member
    Paloma Faith

Yeah, I can work with that!

So glad I’ve seen this thread, I thought I was the only one who found her strangely attractive.

Though She looks like the kind of girl you would dump and come back to all your clothes cut up and your hamster in the microwave……

northernmatt

yunki – I saw one when we were in France at Guedelon that may have done for you. It looked something like this but silver and in very good condition. It was huge, looked like an awesome van.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn4fq3ZfWG4[/video]

jimjam
    Free Member

bearnecessities

An early VW van with a Porsche engine and uprated running gear, fully converted for modern camping.

I had a mate many moons ago back in Exeter who did just this, pairing it up to some type of sequential/tiptronic gearbox thingy. (push up and pull back, whatever they are called). He was a lovely chap and reckoned it would polish off an M3 in a straight line. I do not know whether this was true, but he wasn’t the ‘full o’ crap’ type.

He laboured over it for years and the moment he finished it, he got married and before you know it, was sold.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

It wasn’t baby blue, was it? With Safari roof bars?

One of those used to live in Porthcothan, Cornwall. I found out about it because it was garaged there [second home*] and it took him about ten minutes of cranking to bring it to life. The noise caught my attention….

*A very unpopular move, indeed.

Also – Friday or Saturday is possible – let me know which is better!

bikebouy
    Free Member
    teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Bikes, surely?

wrecker
    Free Member

Zeppelin air, singer Porsche, triumph custom street tracker, tudor pelagos, nicolai argon am, Flathead/samurai/japanblue jeans.
    I wouldn’t be any happier with any of it; it’s just stuff.

bearnecessities

It was a very weird graffiti-job on the exterior, which I didn’t understand myself, so it’s not beyond the realms of imagination that whoever bought it, resprayed it!

Cornwall would also be a logical assumption as next home..it was c2004 when sold.

I’ll give you a buzz tomorrow to sort out weekend.

wilburt
    Free Member

Followed a Mercedes(508?) camper up the A1 last week, it was very nice and seemed to be keeping up well considering the age.

metalheart
    Free Member

Goldtop Les Paul Standard.

New motor.

Moto Guzzi California Custom 1400.

ratherbeintobago

XTR Di2, and a Fox iRD fork to go with it.

More prosaically, a new telly – kids broke the remote for the existing one and the universal isn’t a substitute, and there is at least one less HDMI input than we actually need.

thered

Enve rims. Thanks.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Things you don't need, but really want..’ is closed to new replies.