• This topic has 42 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Pyro.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Things you don't expect to see in the woods
  • aracer
    Free Member

Riding round a little local wood today, on a road bike, pulling little one in a trailer. Naturally with that combo I’m following all the smallest trails 😉 Came across a bloke with a photographic light reflector and another bloke with an expensive looking camera. Anybody like to take a guess on what they were photographing? 😉

It’s about things you see on a ride, so bike forum, right?

woody2000

Mushrooms or naked ladies 😀

carbon337
    Free Member

Their knobs.

aracer
    Free Member

Not mushrooms, knobs or plural.

speckledbob
    Free Member

Squirrels. There very active this time of year.

robsoctane
    Free Member

My first guess was fungi… tis a popular shot among enthusiasts because of texture etc.

woody2000

Bike mag shots

D0NK

Not mushrooms, knobs or plural.

So woodys second suggestion then? Night ride a few months ago resting at the top of our local hill a few mtb laydeez told us about a naked lady photoshoot they had passed on the way up, considering we had just come up the same hill we were dissappointed not to have seen any sign of it.

fenred
    Free Member

Mushroom shaped cock shots…

boxelder

??

??

woody2000

Onzadog
    Free Member

Nice beaver!

D0NK

mind you the bare arses lowey’s crew normally end up seeing round here I’m glad I’ve been taking the nudity free trails.

boxelder

Neil-F
    Free Member

Uummm…. trees?

z1ppy

I came across two young ladies being photographed (clothes on), dressed in wedding dress and a bridesmaid, very sweet till we got close and saw they were made up in a “goth vampire” makeup.
    I (like to) think it might have been more interesting 10-20 minutes later but I didn’t think owt was gunna happen with 5 sweat mtb’er hanging around….

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Baby Robins?

Keef
    Free Member

I saw a bloke reading a newspaper once……

Keef
    Free Member

he was sitting on a bucket……

Keef
    Free Member

with his strides round his ankles….

Keef
    Free Member

yes,you can guess what he was doing….

Keef
    Free Member

I don’t ride that trail any more…..

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Riding down a bombhole on leith hill years ago, I was surprised to find a shocked woman in the process of curling out a huge shit.

No idea what these blokes were photographing, sorry.

cheez0
    Free Member

To everyone above..

POIDH!

Diane
    Free Member

Well?

Gary_C

Not too bad, Diane…yerself ??

😉

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

So, what was it?

xcgb
    Free Member

I was riding few years ago came across a group of starwars stormtroopers having a battle!

We do get a lot of reenactment groups, its odd seeing a saxon warrior unloading a battle axe and shield out of the boot of a mondeo!

Trimix
    Free Member

I was at Woburn a month of two ago and also rode past some people dressed up as Star Wars characters.

andyl
    Free Member

Saw some black lace knickers hanging off a branch on a climb on the edge of Black Down/Rowberrow Warren.

Flashy
    Free Member

The first time I rode the Bristol – Bath cycle track I found a dead body……

sobriety
    Free Member

rewski
    Free Member

avdave2

I once came round a corner on the trail to find a set of iron gates and a gravel driveway just there all on their own leading from nowhere to nowhere. A few weeks later I saw them again in a full page ad for the Range Rover in one of the broadsheets.

fenred
    Free Member

Saw some black lace knickers hanging off a branch on a climb on the edge of Black Down/Rowberrow Warren.

Did you stop for a sniff?

lipseal
    Free Member

So that’s where I put them? 😉

Speshpaul

well it has to be a monster DH bike with a yard of travel and some chap dressed like a wannabe Xer (thats motocrosser or cross dresser your chice:-)

z1ppy

to add to my wood antic’s, I lately located what looked to be a brand new but well worn trail in a local wood, and had great fun twisting through the trees… till I came apon a man in a short dress and suspenders… so I cycled on quickly past until I found another man just dressed in a vest, at this point I turned around and cycled away quickly.

xc-steve
    Free Member

Went for an early morning spin before work once, rode along one trail which double backed on itself, out the corner of my eye saw what I thought was a manikin in the trail I was soon to double back on. As I approached realised it was an old man in the nude going for a leisurely stroll… why is it always old men!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

STWers actually riding bikes rather than posting drivel on here? 😀

STWers in the woods on smart phones posting drivel on here? 😯

Teknolojee, eh? I dunno….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Things you don't expect to see in the woods’ is closed to new replies.