Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Things you do, but don't 'get'?
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Eat too much crap food. You know, chips, chocolate, doners, frozen pizzas, Space Raiders, sausage rolls, bacon sarnies etc. Veg is an optional extra* not often taken**. Because meat n wheat**

*’Proper’ Brit style..
    **And potato. Is that even a veggie?

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I mean, I understand that it’s unhealthy, unethical and stupid and a whole host of other negative things but nonetheless I don’t get my attraction to these things. I like healthy food more than crap, yet still eat more of the crap . It’s like having a brain malfunction.

tomhoward

Bad food?

Cos it’s delicious?

funkmasterp

My job

DezB
    Free Member

Ditto, funkmasterp!

P-Jay
    Free Member

** technically no, it’s a starchy tuber. Or at least the bit we eat is. AFAIK it’s how the plant stores energy for winter and reproduces. The potato plant actual produces a fruit that looks like an unripe tomato and can be toxic if you eat them. They’re not as bad for your diet as some think, well if you can avoid deep frying them anyway 😉

My “why do I do that” is ice cream, I love it, but apart from making me even fatter than I am now, gives me terrible stomach pain, horrible arse gas that even I can’t handle and generally feel a bit crap for 2 days.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Listen to The Rolling Stones.

But I Can’t Get No Satisfaction.

wiggles
    Free Member

Bite my nails…

It is sort of gross what is under then sometimes and they rip off leaving a sore/bleeding bit on the edges but I can’t help it

MoreCashThanDash

Crap food and crap job here as well.

MrOvershoot

Drink way too much.

I know its not doing me any good, I keep telling myself to cut back but once I’ve opened a bottle of wine its gone.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Checking Instagram to see how many new followers i’ve got, usually about five a day, but to what end? bloody stupid.

CountZero

Nowt wrong with eating ‘crap’ food, it’s eating far too much of it that’s the problem.

lunge

Running. It’s hard, it hurts, I’m not very good at it and it’s a terrible way to get to anywhere. Yet I still do it

SaxonRider

The whole food thing. Even tonight, I have just had a beer with some tortillas. Why? I had already eaten 3 square meals and had a snack earlier in the afternoon.

Damn, I hate being a slave to food. I am conscious of it, but I still do it. 😥

shermer75
    Free Member

Oxidative phosphorylation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Things you do, but don't 'get'?’ is closed to new replies.