Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Things to say to get rid of cold callers / door knockers
  • dannybgoode

@FMC – I am still riding Greno but unfortunately Mrs D is working Saturday so I am in charge of the boy.

Anyone got any tips for strapping a 14 month old to handlebars so he can come with?

jamj1974

I’m usually really polite at first and just tell them I’m not interested, ‘cos it must be a horrible job to have to do.

Same here, unless they won’t take that for an answer. Someone once put a foot in my door which annoyed me a little.

passtherizla
    Free Member

I’m always polite to them, No thanks usually does the trick.

Charity muggers are fun to play with though, as those companies don’t work in a vey charitable way.

flyingmonkeycorps

Anyone got any tips for strapping a 14 month old to handlebars so he can come with?

Big camelbak? 😉

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

I had some Jehova’s witnesses ask me if I liked Trees. I asked them if they liked hospital food (smilingly).

They made their excuses and trotted back up the path 😈

Northwind

They get one polite no thank you then they get a less polite off you ****.

If I’m in a more relaxed mood, I like to critique their direct debit paperwork, because I’m that cool. “No, this isn’t compliant with the direct debit guide and rules! Terrible!”

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Things to say to get rid of cold callers / door knockers’ is closed to new replies.