Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Things to do for my birthday…
  • santacoops
    Free Member

Anyone done anything amazing thats worthy of a birthday weekend recently? Rather than the usual gathering in a pub/eatery with friends? I fancy something different.

Cletus

I wanted to go here for my birthday but did not get round to it

Zipworld

Maybe next year

benji
    Free Member

Singlespeed UK, was a top way to spend my birthday, I’m sure Taz and Keef planned it that way 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Coke and hookers, obviously.

AdamW
    Free Member

Coke and hookers?

jekkyl

Any budget or restrictions op?

santacoops
    Free Member

Zip place looks great.

I should really involve wife and chiddlers so it needs to be that sort of friendly. I could leave them in the car i suppose! Inviting a handfull or so of friends, nothing too pricey.

theteaboy
    Free Member

Legoland with the kids 🙂

dknwhy
    MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

My birthday 3 years ago was pretty special. I got to spend it sunbathing and swimming with the family.

At a British beach

In October!

This year it’s the big Five Oh and the element of surprise is largely gone as Wifey didn’t use ‘Inprivate Browsing’ when booking my present and every time I use the laptop I see ads for similar experiences 🙁

santacoops
    Free Member

Been to that bounce place, its bananas. Lego would be cool but i’ll save that for the boy’s birthday i think.

I was thinking forest of dean lodge for the weekend, done it before but its a bit late for booking now. Something like that where i can fit a ride in maybe.

Riofer
    Free Member

Forget Bounce. You want Bounce Below!

http://www.bouncebelow.net/

TiRed

This Birthday I rode the Ronde Van Vlaanderen climbs in Belgium with the kids and support vehicle (Mrs TiRed) organized as a surprise trip. Not cheap (Eurotunnel) but very easy to get to.

Non bike? How about shotgun shooting lessons?

johndoh
    Free Member

I followed the link to Zipworld. Was disappointed it wasn’t about haberdashery.

rwamartin
    Free Member

Pembrokeshire Falconry

Great day. Just the wife and I. Flew loads of birds (Eagle, Red Kite, Hawks, Owls etc.)

Rich.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Things to do for my birthday…’ is closed to new replies.