Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Things to cook on a George Foreman
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

Mine sits on top of the Fridge Freezer unused.

I think I once used it for Griddled Aubergines once but they stuck to it then the oil proceeded to burn and stink the house out..
    It’s been there since (about 9yrs)

ransos
    Free Member

I’m not sure what problems it solves, that can’t also be achieved with a frying pan or grill.

Panninis..

When I rule the world, there will be a compulsory education campaign so that everyone knows that “panini” is the plural of “panino”.

hooli

trail_rat – Member
    those of you burning/finding them cold….

you have found the temperature dial right ?

mines has 2 temperature dials – one for each plate.

also if you grab a papertowel and wipe it before it cools down its much much much easier to clean than a frying pan.

I think that is the issue, the cheaper ones (the one we have) don’t have temp control, it is on or off.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’m not sure what problems it solves, that can’t also be achieved with a frying pan or grill.

That! Even in a house full of useless student types we still used the cooker rather than the george formby.

Gibbysrabbit
    Free Member

Did nearly all my ‘cooking’ on one when I was a student. Mostly burgers, bacon, sausages.
    Used to fill the Foreman with meat and put some waffles in the toaster 🙂 (works but not good for the toaster)

French toast works well & solves the running egg problem.

Slight tangent – ever seen what he called his children?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Foreman
    ‘Foreman has 12 children. His five sons are George Jr., George III (“Monk”), George IV (“Big Wheel”), George V (“Red”), and George VI (“Little Joey”). The two daughters from his marriage are Natalia and Leola; his three daughters from a separate relationship are Michi, Freeda, and Georgetta. He adopted a daughter, Isabella Brandie Lilja (Foreman), in 2009;[citation needed] and another, Courtney Isaac (Foreman), in 2012’

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Things to cook on a George Foreman’ is closed to new replies.