Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Things that you have found funny, but shouldnt……
  • ski
    Free Member

Suited Business lady walking a few yards in front of me to work this morning.

Takes a huge direct hit from a Seagull poop, tried not to smile as she goes into panic mode, not sure if she was more anoyed with my smirk or the seagull.

😉

LeeW

I found this quite funny, about 32 seconds in.

Clicky

Not really following the theme of the thread but funny non the less.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I saw a similar thing happen, but it was to my head of year (who was universally hated) on my way to school one morning as a 15 year old.

He just turned around (he wasn't far from his house so went home to change), looked at me and said 'it's going to be one of those days'.

I was joyous 🙂

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Just a few days ago, tripped up down a small set of steps and threw my soup all over my assistant manager (exactly like a comedy scene in a film). I couldn't stop laughing.

glenp
    Free Member

Someone joking that they were going to blow up the airport on Twitter – made me laugh, but it shouldn't really.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Mates crashing on their bikes…. unless they're out cold.

Harry_the_Spider

Fully attired Iron Maiden fan with hands in pockets + uneven pavement = Comedy face plant.

hillsplease

Simon Bates' 'Your tune' on Radio One in the early 90s. A horrid tale of disease and death, on the factory radio – a mate and I looked at each other and laughed 'til we hurt. No real idea why to this day.

nickc

that donkey/child/Ostrich video was **** hilarious, but apparently we weren't supposed to find that funny…

chakaping
    Free Member

Someone joking that they were going to blow up the airport on Twitter – made me laugh, but it shouldn't really.

I laughed when he got convicted and all these idiots on Twitter were up in arms.

ski
    Free Member

nickc – Member

that donkey/child/Ostrich video was **** hilarious, but apparently we weren't supposed to find that funny…

🙂

lets not go there again nick 😉

trailmonkey

a goth, fully mansoned up, out shopping with his mom.

Woody
    Free Member

A proud occassion no doubt but the expression on the guys face to The Queens right always makes me giggle

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Woody – good job he didn't have a wo…

clubber
    Free Member

All the people getting worked up over the new PM – probably shouldn't as I don't think we're in for a good time (not that I think we would have been irrespective…) but the angst, bile and so on does make me smile 🙂

Mister-P
    Free Member

Find MC Hotwheels on youtube.

brooess
    Free Member

that's possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

backhander
    Free Member

And an ossifer no less!

sambob
    Free Member

you got a link to it mister p? funniest thing ive ever seen was my brother running into a sliding glass door. He bounced off it and travelled about 2 feet in the air before he landed again! fortunately he didnt go through it 🙂

glenp
    Free Member

Mister-P
    Free Member

Sorry sambob, youtube is blocked at work so I can't get a link for you.

nicko74

This was terrible in a funny but shouldn't be way. Went to a pub quiz on Monday night, a lady walked in with a guide dog which was a surprisingly tufty retriever cross (I thought they were supposed to be labs?). She took the guide handle off it and it lay down and dozed for a while.
    Some time later she got up to leave, and picked up the guide handle. Dog promptly wandered off and hid under a table full of pub quizzers, while she called it slightly forlornly. It didn't come out for a couple of minutes, I think.

Thing is, because it was a guide dog, I think everyone had that thing of 'I'm not supposed to touch it or anything', so just looked REALLY awkward and silently shouted at the dog to get its stuff together.

poisonspider
    Free Member

I really shouldn't have found this funny so I'm quite prepared for the justifiable flaming I'll get.

Guy at work was telling me he had to go to hospital for some tests for suspected prostate cancer.

Clearly this isn't the funny part, however when he went into the most graphic and minute detail about having things inserted up his rectum and down the shaft of his penis, plus he'll most likely have erectile disfunction (you have to see him to realise that the image of him shagging is hilarious), incontinance (requiring the wearing of "incontinance pads in his underpants" his words) etc etc. I struggled to stiffle a snigger, I am afterall anally retentive with the sense of humour of a 5 year old.

Shame on me! 😳

coffeeking
    Free Member

I was once in the middle of punching an "enemy" in the face (school) as he had tried all day to get a rise out of me. Went for a proper full power punch-through-their-head punch, just as a really good mate ran in and knocked him out of the way. Knocked my mate flat on his back and smashed his nose. Couldn't help but find it extremely funny (while trying to apologise and help him to the nurse) which he didn't find overly amusing at first, but when the head had me in for a stern chat I just kept getting those bubbling-up giggles the more serious he got. Ended up having to sit outside until I got it out of my system and was nearly expelled for it lol.

molgrips
    Free Member

Similar to CK but funnier.. a mate of mine was into his martial arts. The 'lads' at his work place challenged him to see if he could kick a pen out of this guy's mouth.. ok you can probably tell where this is going but anyway.. the guy said 'I'm not stupid, try it first with me holding the pen in my hand at head height'.. so a perfectly executed spinning kick, the pen snicked out of the hand spot on. So they tried it again with the pen in the guy's mouth…

Connected FULLY with the guy's head, sending him sprawling across the kitchen tables and chairs everywhere, proper Hollywood style. The guy was in a bad way, puking up and all. My mate was proper upset, the guy was obviously badly hurt but I pissed myself when I heard about it.. wish I'd been there.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Another fighting one.

In a dinner queue at school and someone pushed in, handbags ensued and Boy A tried to hit Boy B in the face. Boy B ducked and Boy A smashed his hands to bits on the wall behind Boy B.

Perhaps it was right to laugh at that anyway 🙂

sambob
    Free Member

I've just thought of another one. Guy 1 in my year at school the other day got into an argument, btu walked off trying to shake it off. the other guy then said something about his mum, so guy 1 sprinted towards him, obviously about tosmash his face in. guy 2 dodged out of the way of guy 1s punch, and guy 1 smashed his hand into a hockey goal 😆

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

One I was told about recently by a teacher.

Boy A has been winding up Boy B all day.
    Next day Boy B nicks Boy A Nintendo DS without him realising.
    Boy A carries on picking on Boy B eventually nicking his DS and throwing it into a pond.

Yes, he had just thrown his own DS into the pond. His parents demanded an appology from everyone and the teacher just pissed herself.

markenduro
    Free Member

Fred lasting about 2 months before a ban. What was it for this time?

tazzymtb

make me chuckle every time

RealMan
    Free Member

How many babies does it take to paint a house?

Depends how hard you throw them.

Sorry.

chakaping
    Free Member

I was just writing about the M&S model who tried to top herself, I typed that she took "a cocktail of drink and rugs".

Made me laugh anyway.

tazzymtb

Stevie Wonder just updated his facebook status "ahjgiosghoiiahohihteia akn nsajbigaoghak gfas" I like this!

tazzymtb

Mick Hucknall has been caught having sex with a rabbit.

When asked by police he said he was holding back the ears and the bunny was too tight to mention.

robidoo
    Free Member

A few years back at our dirt jumps a swarm of wasps made a nest in one of the jumps so we sprayed the nest with powder.
    The next day we went back to assess the situation, no sign of the wasps so me mate took a spade and began to dig the nest out.
    All seemed well until some of them took offence and attacked said mate who was off like a shot, unfortunatly one had managed to get in his pocket and sting him.
    I was on the floor, other peoples pain (within reason) is comedy gold.

samuri
    Free Member

lol @ tazzy

cynic-al
    Free Member

I was running for a train with my boss yesterday. I was behind him and the sight of a short fat Ginger in a suit running had me in stitches. I was also in a suit, for the suit haters.

Mister-P
    Free Member

ski
    Free Member

Mister P

That's the best so far for me – lol

Please tell me its not true…..

scaredypants

I'm guessing there were fries too

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Things that you have found funny, but shouldnt……’ is closed to new replies.