Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)
  • Things that still make you chortle after many, many years
  • Northwind

grey – Member

Gary, Tank Commander

WE went to a charity show in the Fringe, last year. One of the acts pulled out at the last minute so Greg McHigh, with about 4 hours notice, pitched up and did a Gary Tank Commander bit for us. His entire preparation was buying a green tshirt 😆 And it was perfect. Just nonstop, half-nonsense, half-logic, and after about 2 minutes you had no idea which was which. Then as soon as he ran out of steam- 5 minutes over-run- he just goes “Aright, well, that’s it then, see ya” and walks off. I spent the entire set basically dying. Man is a genius.

Also, “Kill Jester” I once told a joke on facebook that got a Like from Limmy, I was like, mission accomplished. I will never tell another joke.

Cougar

Everything Rik Mayall ever said or did.
    Funniest human being who ever lived.

I used to love him in interviews on chat shows. It was like someone had brought in Rodd Hull’s Emu, you always knew it was going to go sideways and he’d just sit there all sweet an innocent with a slightly deranged grin. Very funny, very intelligent and so very, very fast.

Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘Things that still make you chortle after many, many years’ is closed to new replies.