Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Things that p*ss you off???
  • rusty-trowel
    Free Member

In no particular order – work, middle aged spread, my mangled wrist, organised religion, teenagers walking along sharing an i-pod with one speaker each, rubbish dance/chart music, rich celebs acting like idiots, mobile phones, other trades not cleaning up their mess, not seeing my close friends enough, smoking, drunken people, mindless violence, Thierry Henry cheating, being rubbish up hills, the money driven reality of the education system, ema payments, needing a wee in the middle of the night, the fact that OCD is not taken seriously as an illness when it is one of the top 10 disabling illnesses according to the world health organisation and nearly destroyed me, badly cooked chips and rainy weekends.

This list could go on forever, sorry for being a grump.

tazzymtb

OCD=CDO (sorry the letters have to go alphabetically) 🙂

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

My point exactly. Its a horrible mental illness that ruins peoples lives, but its 'acceptable' to make jokes about it.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

But if you were not OCD, you wouldn't be you, you'd be somebody else, remarkably like you, just less OCD.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

I am still me, what ever games this cruel illness plays, but it wrecks lives and families and is seriously misunderstood and be-littled. I'm lucky to have had great support and treatment, but others aren't, and the longer this is looked at as a joke illness, the less funding and treatment will be available to those in desperate need.

Sorry for minor rant.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Things that p*ss you off???’ is closed to new replies.