Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Things that p*ss you off???
  • enduro-aid
    Free Member

Being stuck in the office on a sunny day, when the weekend forecast is soild rain and storms!!!

robgarrioch

When you lay your shopping out on the till-belt in the order you wish to pack it (hard stuff first etc.) & grass-hopper behind the till puts it through back to front 👿

brooess
    Free Member

Rudeness. Seems to be a lot of it around at the moment.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    john_drummer
    Free Member

Christmas advertising & sh!t that starts before 1st December

AndyP
    Free Member

When you lay your shopping out on the till-belt in the order you wish to pack in (hard stuff first etc.)

:O people actually do this?

Bad drivers and bad TV (eg anything American/on ITV and/or featuring Ant & Dec.) That's about it.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Religion and it's adherents.

Pretty much covers it…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

AndyP – Member

When you lay your shopping out on the till-belt in the order you wish to pack in (hard stuff first etc.)

:O people actually do this?

Oh, yes… 🙂

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Common cold viruses. I got over one that lasted four weeks and have now picked up another. Whoever can cure these will make as much money as the person that will invent a cure for hair loss.

robgarrioch

AndyP – you've never got back to find a fruit smoothie covering the bottom of your bag? hard in the bottom, soft in the mouth (as my old dad used to say)… Meaning the bag, obviously.

grievoustim
    Free Member

AndyP – US TV puts British TV to shame these daya

enduro-aid
    Free Member

when people in the office ask can I borrow a drop of milk or a spoonful of coffee………your not going to give it back are you!!!!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

poverty, injustice, violence, cruelty, discrimination 🙁

AndyP
    Free Member

nah. all just gets placed in the panniers in whatever order it comes off the belt. Nice saying though 😉

geoffj

Impatience.

At one of the new-dangled diy train ticket machines at the station yesterday trying to work out if I could buy a tube travel card. Old duffer behind me is tutting and huffing as I wrestle with the technology. I finally get my tickets and start to walk away and he says "oh you've finished then!". My response, was "have some patience, you'll be old one day!" He was a bit confused lol

AndyP
    Free Member

Oh come off it. Other than The Simpsons, there is NO good US tv. FACT. Agree a lot of british TV is lame – hence the rest of that post!

jimmy

London

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

People that DON'T LISTEN.

I don't expect you to agree with me, or do what I say, but please have the courtesy to let me finish what I'm saying and pay ffffing attention!!!

AndyP
    Free Member

shush PP, I was talking.

crazy-legs

It's a really minor one I know, ever so petty. But people that sit at traffic lights with their foot on the brake, dazzling everyone behind.

Bedds
    Free Member

Only two things annoy me..

Xenophobia

and the French

😉

colnagokid

Litterists 👿

enduro-aid
    Free Member

["poverty, injustice, violence, cruelty, discrimination"]

Too serious for a friday

MrWoppit
    Free Member

PeterPoddy – Member

People that DON'T LISTEN.

I don't expect you to agree with me, or do what I say, but please have the courtesy to let me finish what I'm saying and pay ffffing attention!!!

What was the middle bit, again?

user-removed
    Free Member

grass-hopper behind the till puts it through back to front

Or as a variation, you walk up to a strangely quiet checkout and start unloading before you notice a 10 year old charity collecting bag packer at the far end…… Noooooooooo!

Guaranteed soft fruit under tins and bottles. And then you have to give them a quid or look like a twunt.

oldgit
    Free Member

People that don't reply to my witty and wonderful posts.

ski
    Free Member

Those plastic ties used to hold cheap plastic toys to their packaging!

You think you have removed them all only to find even more hidden away stopping you removing the cheap plastic toy!

Arrrrrrrrr….

AndyP
    Free Member

Those plastic ties used to hold cheap plastic toys to their packaging!

You think you have removed them all only to find even more hidden away stopping you removing the cheap plastic toy!

Arrrrrrrrr….

oh god. the bane of my life. 'Daddy, why can't I play with that yet? I unwrapped the present a week ago and you're still battling plastic ties?'

taka
    Free Member

having flu when youve just bought a new bike and havent ridden it yet 😥

grievoustim
    Free Member

Oh come off it. Other than The Simpsons, there is NO good US tv. FACT. Agree a lot of british TV is lame – hence the rest of that post!

Sopranos
    The Wire
    Family Guy
    South Park
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    Generation Kill
    The Shield
    30 Rock
    The Daily Show
    Hung
    The West Wing
    Eastbound and Down
    US Office

none of these shows are "good" in any way 🙄

edit : Oh and the simpsons lost it big style years ago

robgarrioch

really minor one I know, ever so petty. But people that sit at traffic lights with their foot on the brake

Not petty @ all crazy-legs; those new volvo estates LED brake lights are horrendous, behind one last week & actually needed to shield my eyes.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

People that *need* to stop their cars, but because they are on double yellow lines they think it is okay to park on the pavement instead – so, rather than breaking one law, they break two.

With their hazards on.

Like that ufcking makes it any easier for the mother with a pushchair to get past the BMW X5 you have just dumped on the pavement so you can 'just be a minute'. Ufcking ufcktards.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Nimrod do you really think that's an acceptable comment. Thats xenophobic racial crap. Are you telling me that You've never been to main land europe and noticed that the majority of the cash machines & auto tellers often have a option of using them in english.

Having worked abroad and done my best to speak the language i can say on more than one occasion if been thankful to be able to use a machine in english.

You dont think at the doctors where someone might be struggling anyway that allowing them to sign in in their own language might be time saving for everyone involve and make the process a little easier for a potentially ill person whose first language isnt english. Or would you rather watch them struggle in their non native tongue and potential slow down the process for everyone.

The Choice of polish for it is most likely a result of the local demographic. In the midlands many areas its common to see multiple languages used – Urdu, Bengali polish etc.

Dont get me wrong i do believe that if you work or live in the UK you should make an effort to learn the lingo however i cant see how its acceptable to describe and entire countries residents as 'bleep bleep bleep's.

Thats just plain racist.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

people who don't use indicators on roundabouts. ARGH!!!! 😈

goon
    Free Member

It's a really minor one I know, ever so petty. But people that sit at traffic lights with their foot on the brake, dazzling everyone behind.

I'm with you there Crazy Legs. When they compound that with pulling up short behind the car stopped in front, then pull forward the last few feet before stopping properly, gives me the raging arsehole. You can end up yards behind the queue some times.

AndyP
    Free Member

Sopranos
    The Wire
    Family Guy
    South Park
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    Generation Kill
    The Shield
    30 Rock
    The Daily Show
    Hung
    The West Wing
    Eastbound and Down
    US Office

none of these shows are "good" in any way

edit : Oh and the simpsons lost it big style years ago

I have to say, I've not watched 'Hung'. But all the others are absolute dross. Apart from 2 or 3 episodes of South Park.
    And I agree with you about the Simpsons recently. But the old stuff is good.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

There isn't enough space on the internet to list everything that pi$$es of the STW massive. This thread is an dfanger of gaining enough mass to collapse the entire www into a black whole under Switzerland.

I don't mind but can you wait until my flight leave this evening.

Cheers

bigdonx
    Free Member

The cat s**ting, on your bed, then taking a p*ss too for good measure.

F**ker, however the new cattery will be unveiled tommorow morning. I'll give them a couple of weeks to settle in, before I return the favour………….

nimrod2410
    Free Member

One happy Hippy.

I am entitled to my opinion and it's shared by a great many others in the community where i live.

Over the past years we have felt forcibly squeezed out of a community we have lived in for many years so don't ever preach to me.

Effects on schools, social services, violence, not being able to go about your business.

You ever been faced down by 6 pi$$ed up Poles at 9.00am on a Sunday morning just because you wanted to do a menial task in your back garden all in front of a 3 and 6 year old???

Don't think so…

BigSteve
    Free Member

Ignorant feckers on sites such as this who think it's ok to have ago at the obese, labeling them as stupid, lazy, smelly, eat less/exercise more etc etc. Twunts!!!

AndyP
    Free Member

I am entitled to my opinion and it's shared by a great many others in the community where i live.
    mmm..sounds a lovely community.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Things that p*ss you off???’ is closed to new replies.