Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Things that make you feel old
  • Sandwich

Emsz 😉 She’s younger than my daughter!

Running through iTunes looking for music to play at my daughters wedding reception next year. (It got a bit dusty too)

Being asked for the card part of the driving licence when handing said paper licence across as ID.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Age is just a number – I don’t worry about it. Apart from when I get out of bed and can barely walk, you wait til all your bits hurt, not just odd bits!

donsimon
    Free Member

B&W TV.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Throwing a video player away at the tip last weekend. Turned to wife and said “there’s a tape still in this”. Daughter pipes up with “daddy, what’s a tape?”. I cried a bit inside..

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Another thing – my (29 year old) daughter was amazed that we haven’t always had postcodes.

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

Another thing – my (29 year old) daughter was amazed that we haven’t always had postcodes

really, i didn’t know that either.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Another thing – my (29 year old) daughter was amazed that we haven’t always had postcodes
    really, i didn’t know that either.

Now I feel absolutely ancient 🙁

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Oops, double post – damn this slow laptop.

donsimon
    Free Member

A three digit telephone number.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Last weekend, helping my teenage daughter (finally!) clear her room of old toys, story books, dressing-up clothes etc etc.

Oh that’s bad 🙁

I’ve got a few years to go until that time comes but I think I’ll be in pieces (a bit like the end of Toy Story 3)

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Things that make you feel old’ is closed to new replies.