Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Things that make you feel a bit "dirty"
  • PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Not fussed, if perfectly honest. Who’s turn is it this week?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Honey-mustard sauce on my 6″ sub

perchypanther
    Free Member

Honey-mustard sauce on my 6″ sub

Worst. Euphemism. Ever.

Dirty boy! 🙂

Xylene
    Free Member

That moment you pull out and see a bit of poo on the end…………. then you know you have to wash your hands and change the nappy

Ro5ey
    Free Member

A second cream bun or scone.

First one …. lovely… and I done loads of running lately and generally I eat well… go on then, I polish that last one off.

5 Mins later … yuck feels like I’ve got cream sweats… not out of guilt or anything like that, just feels like I’ve OD on cream and it makes me feel icky… especially my face… wierd.

Its never stop me having that last one mind 🙂

taxi25
    Free Member

Smoking a cheap cigar instead of my usual Havana 🙁

natrix
    Free Member

Am I the only one wondering what aracer is going to do with glycerol, deionised water, a battery, wires, a straw, a battery powered air pump and a clearomizer???

perchypanther
    Free Member

Am I the only one wondering what aracer is going to do with glycerol, deionised water, a battery, wires, a straw, a battery powered air pump and a clearomizer???

What a grown man gets up to in the privacy of his own sex dungeon is none of my business.

nealglover
    Free Member

Starting a thread that’s just begging people to ask a question…… and then nobody does 😆

scaredypants

and then nobody does

aye – it’s the anticipation that excites him though (just take a look at the streaming video)

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I’ve never before in my life purchased something directly related to imbibing tobacco,

I’m all the more curious about this bit. I thought vaping was just what kids who can’t buy sweet flavored cigarettes or recovering smokers did. I had no idea adult (I’m assuming a racer isn’t 12) non smokers took it up

P-Jay
    Free Member

A ruddy great Donner Kebab and Chips.

It’s become a tradition in my House, when my Wife goes out for her Xmas Work thing, the Eldest and I have a horrible greasy Kebab and watch something completely inappropriate for an 11-year-old.

Last year it was Aliens.

It’s the one night I year I know Mrs. Jay will return shitfaced, falling about the place and generally too drunk to notice the smell of Kebab and too hungover to moan about the 18 cert film or deadly food.

slowoldman

The sausage and egg mcmuffin looks bloody awesome.

The one you get in the shop won’t look like that.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’m all the more curious about this bit. I thought vaping was just what kids who can’t buy sweet flavored cigarettes or recovering smokers did. I had no idea adult (I’m assuming a racer isn’t 12) non smokers took it up

Sadly yes, the huge amount of advertising that the industry is allowed, coupled with the sort of ‘cool factor’ tobacco hasn’t enjoyed since the 50’s means the Vape Industry is producing lots of lovely new addicts every day, and nothing does “returning customer” quiet like an Nicotine addiction.

They do actually make nicotine-free vape liquids, which is kind of nuts and sensible all at the same time.

One day, many years from now, I suspect the dangers of vaping will be known and we’ll all wonder how we could have been so stupid, like they did with Tobacco in the 50s.

Potdog
    Free Member

And we still don’t know what he’s going to blow up with all those wires and batteries.

finbar
    Free Member

I assumed he was making an IED too.

DezB
    Free Member

That Daily Express web page what was linked to on another thread and secretly wanting to find out what 8 women said about their experiences with micro penises.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

That Daily Express web page what was linked to on another thread and secretly wanting to find out what 8 women said about their experiences with micro penises.

😳

tomhoward

Neptunes kiss.

nealglover
    Free Member

….. bought a clearomiser…..I’ve never before in my life purchased something directly related to imbibing tobacco

… and you still haven’t.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Riding an elephant in Thailand. Not related to Northwind’s post

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Having to deal with Quantity Surveyors. 😛
    All they want is to have things stroked.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Sunday nights.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Having to deal with Quantity Surveyors.

Preferable to having to stroke yerself. 🙂

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Having to deal with Quantity Surveyors.

I’ve been thinking of changing my profession for a while.

Always said it’s better to be the strokee than the stroker.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Am dirty, am dirty, am dirty! Time for another shower…. That strange QS is following me around. 😛
    Now I know why there’s never one around to take calls, they’re all on specailist forums. 😀

aracer
    Free Member

nicotine then – you know what I meant. It was kind of strange, because I’ve never paid any attention to such things before, so it was a total mystery to me.

Since somebody finally asked 😉

I’ve been asked to help the scouts add some effects to their St George’s Day dragon – I have a small budget, but not enough to cover a normal battery powered smoke machine.

http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Smoke-Machine-from-Ecig-clearomiser/

Bodged together for a test at the moment – I’m blowing through the straw rather than using a pump – and it works surprisingly well.

Marin
    Free Member

Chrystal meth and underage Catholic choir boys.

DezB
    Free Member

Malvern Rider –
    Sunday nights.

Nothing dirty there! Great programme… Not quite as good as the Sky Arts original, but excellent stuff.

vickypea
    Free Member

Riding a road bike 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

^pervert

CountZero

Lusting for a kebab after a few two many beers, indulging and then waking up in the morning realising what you ate last night.

Never yet had that problem…

Pot Noodle, especially the Chicken* and Mushroom** one.

I had a horrible desire for one after a long run around a reservoir last month and hated myself the whole time I was eating it.

* – May not actually be chicken
    ** – Also may not actually be mushroom
    Or that, either; both regularly feature as post-beer late-night snacking.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I even had to explain to the cashier that it wasn’t a normal shopping basket.

😆

jambourgie
    Free Member

Imagining a ‘sportsman’s double’ with the missus and her mother.

I’ll get my coat.

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘Things that make you feel a bit "dirty"’ is closed to new replies.