Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thin wallet? Where's the ad when I need it!
  • poly
    Free Member

I don’t use wallets – because I rarely have any cash and just carry a few cards (as easier to fit in my pocket)! I sat on and snapped a card again today…

…so I thought I might suggest for Christmas the thin wallet / card case which frequently appears over –>
    but of course despite asking google I can’t find it and have life insurance adverts for the over 50’s (which I am not!), and Kindle adverts when I don’t read many books…

Can anyone remember what is is called?

peterfile
    Free Member

Bellroy

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ve a leather phone (S4) case off ebay that holds a few cards and some notes, added bonus I’m likely to forget/lose a phone or wallet, but not both together!

Buzzard
    Free Member

I bought one a few months ago. very nicely made and its a simple idea but I’m finding the finish is getting scraped pretty easily. Its already “looking” fairly worn after a few months. that being said i dont think longevity is going to be a problem but the leather finish is just starting to look roughed up. For the money you pay it seems to me that they would have found a finish that is a bit more resistant to scuffs – Mental note, do not put it in the same pocket as your keys – oops

smett72

I use a Jimi wallet

poly
    Free Member

Thanks guys – it was Jimi Wallet I was thinking of…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Thin wallet? Where's the ad when I need it!’ is closed to new replies.